Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JFCU Surprise

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JFCU Surprise

Good Afternoon,

I pulled my report today (like I do almost every morning) and guess what?  JFCU is now reporting to all except TU.  I've had the card for about 6 months and ithas nver reported.  Thats not a good thing for me because I was hiding 2000 in debt on that card and keeping my reported utilization down.  I guess I will need to pay it off now. 

Has anyone else had a similar experience.

WBLAKE
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
orl2185
Established Contributor

Re: JFCU Surprise

Same here, I got an new tl alert today from jfcu visa. Reported to ex, and eq. however my loc is reporting on eq and tu not ex. Go figure...
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a question for you.  Whenever you got your CC and LOC, what were you limits?  When did you apply for them?  Have you received CLIs on them?  I just recently applied for membership with them and was approved.  I opened a Savings and Checking.  Should I apply for another CC and LOC? I have a 10000 CC.  What are you recommendations?

I had a Ch. 13 BK in January 2001 that discharged in January 2007.  I have several new TLs.

TU 602
EX 671
EQ 651
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow it took 6 months for them to start reporting? I have been checking everyday thinking they were gonna show up on my reports any day now.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My JFCU (CC and loan) only appear on EX and EQ and it took 2 - 3 months to report.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

i activated my CC on 01/15/08 and still hasnt reported to any...

i wish it would, i can use the TL and 5k UTL..
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.