Valued Contributor
Crashem

Re: JFCU

My LOC is showing on all 3 reports.  What kind of product do you have?

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Regular Contributor
hemi961

I have a credit card and a line of credit and neither one has ever reported to TU.

Valued Contributor
Crashem

Crashem wrote:

My LOC is showing on all 3 reports.  What kind of product do you have?

crap.  Just checked creditkarma after last post.  No listing.  However loc is currently 0 balance and therefore shows closed.  As such won't show up oncredit karma.   Hmm might have to buy tu report which i prefer not to do.

CFBRUSH

I have a credit card and it does not report to Transunion. I think this is not necessarily bad, as they report to Equifax and Experian, and if you have a Barclay product, there can be benefits to showing fewer accounts (to Barclay) on Transunion.

Valued Contributor
Crashem

True.  But I want my JLOC to show up on all reports.  I don't have any open installment loans.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+