JFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JFCU

ashabbir1 wrote:
Thanks for your reply Dnm. Do you think for new car loan would they just pull

EQ or all 3 Credit reports?

pretty sure it will only be eq. call and speak to a csr (i suggest yadira). they will tell you if the procedure has changed.
Message 41 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have a question for ya, ducky.  A while back you mentioned jfcu's recent policy change of capping cc limits at $5k for account holders with less than 6 mos. history.  I opened an account with jfcu in Nov. but never applied for any lending products.  If I wait 6 mos. from my account opening to apply for a CC, would I also be capped at $5K?  I guess my question is when does the 6-mo. waiting period start to run?  From the time you open your membership account or from the time you get the cc?  {I hope this makes sense.  Smiley Very Happy
Message 42 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

lurknomore wrote:
I also have a question for ya, ducky.  A while back you mentioned jfcu's recent policy change of capping cc limits at $5k for account holders with less than 6 mos. history.  I opened an account with jfcu in Nov. but never applied for any lending products.  If I wait 6 mos. from my account opening to apply for a CC, would I also be capped at $5K?  I guess my question is when does the 6-mo. waiting period start to run?  From the time you open your membership account or from the time you get the cc?  {I hope this makes sense.  Smiley Very Happy

good question, and i'm going to say not 100 % sure. however, they just say 6 months of jfcu history/membership so i would think the clock starts running at time of mebership.
Message 43 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick response, ducky.  I guess I'll have to call and find out. 

I recall that you suggested talking to a particular rep, but I can't recall the name.  Could you share the name again?
Message 44 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

yadira. she helped me w/my auto refi's and i was impresse w/her depth of knowledge of thier procedures and willingness to help and follow through w/setting up all the docs the underwriter would need.
Message 45 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for JFCU 01/10/08...approved 5k gold card, have the card in my hand

Then I applied for Platinum on 02/05/08  was approved for 10Kcl, then applied for LOC for 15K 02/15/08. 

Recieved letter LOC declined for Pyrimiding Debt, PD.  On 02/20/08 CSR called me to tell me that they will approve Platnium for 5K, (not the 10K) and want to cancel Gold card.

I am still waiting for the TL to report on my CR.  Should I hold off on platinum?  Should i wait 6 months and reapply?  Do you think the 6 months policy change applies?
Message 46 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

sounds like it to me. i'm waiting for 4/08. i will have my 6 months behind me and maybe they will take the training wheels off. although they did give me the nsa visa and jloc for 5k each, maybe i shouldn't complain about training wheels.
Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.