Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JFCU

I cant apply for JFCU credit card online.It is giving me an error. I went to Sheriffs web page and tried to fill out the membership form and again it says page cant be displayed. I sent JFCU email.
Let's see what happens?

Message Edited by ashabbir1 on 11-03-2007 06:26 AM
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
orl2185
Established Contributor

Re: JFCU

ashabbir1 wrote:
I cant apply for JFCU credit card online.It is giving me an error. I went to Sheriffs web page and tried to fill out the membership form and again it says page cant be displayed. I sent JFCU email.
Let's see what happens?

Why didn't you call them like DM mentioned to you b4? Their online apps are kinda funny there....
Message 2 of 26
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

The Universe is trying to tell you something.  Smiley Tongue

How are you getting approvals with all of those hard INQs?
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:

ashabbir1 wrote:
Let's see what happens?

Why didn't you call them like DM mentioned to you b4? Their online apps are kinda funny there....

exactly, get your nsa membership taken care of, then send docs (they will do nothing firm w/o them), then and only then can they approve you.
Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

They can do both over the phone right?
Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:

if you send the docs (jfcu app, notorized copy of license, nsa membership confirmation e-mail, and check or money order for savings/checking initial funding and pay stub), they will do everything else over the phone. i did this and my accounts were visible online after midnight.
Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for you reply DNM. Only problem is I cant fill out NSA membrship online. It says page cant be displayed. Can you send me the link for nsa membership?

Thanks
Message 7 of 26
orl2185
Established Contributor

ashabbir1 wrote:

I called in to apply for CC, was given instant approval cl 5000... did my nsa membership after rep mailed me membership app. Funded savings and checking account right away. Mailed required docs.. got it all set up in less than a week. They really fast helping their members.
Message 8 of 26
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

I am not eligible =(

but Citi just gave me a 10k CLI so I am still happy!
Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

ashabbir1 wrote:
Thanks for you reply DNM. Only problem is I cant fill out NSA membrship online. It says page cant be displayed. Can you send me the link for nsa membership?

Thanks

the link to thier app isn't working. i could link to the lifetime app, but it's several hundred dollars.
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.