Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JP Morgan Chase calls me...

tag
mxp114
Valued Contributor

JP Morgan Chase calls me...

Phone rang and I saw JP MORGAN 212 number calling. I pick-up and it was a Chase rep asking me about my experience with my Saphhired Preferred. She was just "checking up" on me and my relationship experience with Chase. Also provided her direct contact info if I ever needed anything or had any questions. I asked why they were doing so and she said some accounts are flagged for additional personal service. I'm surprised because I don't have any bank accounts with them but can't complain about the extra service Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JP Morgan Chase calls me...

Neat! I wonder if that is just for sapphire preferred or if other cardmembers will get the nice personal call? Did they say it was just sapphire preferred cardmembers they were calling or will other cardmembers get the call?

Message 2 of 7
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

I thought it would be more along the line of "how much more credit do you want today"...... Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
learnin113
Established Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

Phone rang and I saw JP MORGAN 212 number calling. I pick-up and it was a Chase rep asking me about my experience with my Saphhired Preferred. She was just "checking up" on me and my relationship experience with Chase. Also provided her direct contact info if I ever needed anything or had any questions. I asked why they were doing so and she said some accounts are flagged for additional personal service. I'm surprised because I don't have any bank accounts with them but can't complain about the extra service Smiley Very Happy

Showoff!  Just kidding...I long to be that worthy some day. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

That is very awesome!! Look at it as you earned it!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 7
frogfan12
Established Contributor

Wow, what a nice touch. That's so rare to hear about these days.

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 6 of 7
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Congrats on chase love from tha 212 !! what is your average monthly spend on that card ??
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.