Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JP Morgan Palladium Card

tag
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

JP Morgan Palladium Card

All of the info I have in the last year is that you need a private banking relationship, I know for a while this was relaxed.  Has anyone got this card outside of a private banking relationship lately?

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
simi_go
Frequent Contributor

Re: JP Morgan Palladium Card

They seem to have closed that loophole back in January I believe.

My wallet: Newest to oldest.

Message 2 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

The loophole was closed around early march 2013.

Right now you do need a private banking relationship, which isn't too hard either compared to other private bank's requirements.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 5
sjt
Senior Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

All of the info I have in the last year is that you need a private banking relationship, I know for a while this was relaxed.  Has anyone got this card outside of a private banking relationship lately?

You can also have a Chase Private Client Relationship ($250K) to qualify for the Palladium.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 4 of 5
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Palladium/td-p/2450693

Here's another recent thread that may have some info on an answer to your question. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.