Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JP Morgan Ritz-Carlton?

tag
dilettante
Established Contributor

Re: JP Morgan Ritz-Carlton?

@TeeJayHoward

Sorry for the late reply, had to go get dog food for my Golden. But I see you got the answers from the experts!

Just wanted to reiterate a few suggestions if you are going to secure message the request -  have codes and screenshots ready just in case they ask. After they received my request, they asked me to email a scanned copy of the offer for the CSP but nothing for back up for the better Marriott offer.   If you have a Ritz reward account, a lot of times, they do show targeted offers on your online page for their credit card and promotions. And if what the CSR told me on the phone is correct, you do have 3 months from applying to request the better bonus.

Message 11 of 13
TeeJayHoward

Is there a place online to find these offers if I have not been targetted for them myself?

Ent Visa SignatureJP Morgan Ritz-CarltonWells Fargo Visa SignatureBank of America Cash Rewards
       Soon              $18K               $9K               $20K
Message 12 of 13
dilettante
Established Contributor

i haven't seen any images online, just read about the better bonus offer after I had gotten my Ritz card. I didn't ask for bonus matching for the Ritz because I didn't receive the targeted offer.  i had switched my rewards account to Marriott a while ago so I only receive emails from Marriott and who knows, I may not have been their target market. Plus, I had received the additional points for Marriott and CSP and had alrealy had received bonus sign up points for the Marriott and later the Ritz card so I was more than okay with the amount of points I had already received.

The other thing you can try is to have your wife open a rewards account as well. My husband has his own Marriott Rewards account and I notice that he gets different offers for credit card bonuses as well as hotel promotions on his online account.

You can always just secure message them and maybe they won't ask for proof. It never hurts to try. Like I said previously, they didn't ask for any proof for the Marriott, just the CSP. Their wording for request of copies of the offer was "we couldn't locate the 50,000 point offer so please send..." and that may have been because the better CSP offer was for Private Clients.

Maybe others can give pointers based on their experiences?

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.