Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JP Morgan Select CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JP Morgan Select CLI

Any details on when the card is eligle for a CLI? Haven't been able to find any details but, I'm curious. Creating my plan of attack for next year Smiley Surprised

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
bribro
Valued Contributor

Re: JP Morgan Select CLI

FYI: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Soft-Hard-Credit-Limits-on-JPM-Palladium-amp-Select-Car...

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanx! Both your post and my card arrived at the same time.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure Chase establishes a firm time table for credit limit increases.  Customer-initiated requests are almost always hard pulls though, so you'll want to use with caution.  I would try waiting atleast 6 months; also, some people have gotten auto-increases lately, even after only a few months of account opening.  So it might be worth waiting just for that.  Also, you can go above your credit limit as long as you pay-in-full the amount over and you won't have to worry about utilization since that card is a hidden tradeline.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called in and got bumped up from 15k to 25k.  I have a small balance on my other Chase card of $589.  Just paid that off, and will wait till the payment clears.  The rep told me that I can combine both limits to my Palladium for a total of 37.5k.  Whoa...

2 years ago, I couldn't open a library card under my name.  Needless to say, hard work, persistence, and the info you get my myfico really helped me navigate through the uncertain credit waters.

Thanks so much!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.