Frequent Contributor
koalablue

Re: JP Morgan palladium requirements?

For the United card, remember that the United Explorer card just gives you two free lounge passes a year, while the United Club Visa gives you lounge access at any time.  For the Club Visa, they send you a membership card for the lounge.

Frequent Contributor
csol47

Quick question for those of you with the PD either through investment, backdoor, or sweet talking a banker... What CRA did they pull? I've seen a bit of anecdotal evidence that TU seems to get ran a lot... which would be optimal for me....

Starting Score: TU 680 FAKO
Current Score: EQ 721 FICO TU 784 FICO
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
CS800

koalablue wrote:

For the United card, remember that the United Explorer card just gives you two free lounge passes a year, while the United Club Visa gives you lounge access at any time.  For the Club Visa, they send you a membership card for the lounge.

Thanks for the info :smileyhappy:

Regular Contributor
MustangSaluki

csol47 wrote:

Quick question for those of you with the PD either through investment, backdoor, or sweet talking a banker... What CRA did they pull? I've seen a bit of anecdotal evidence that TU seems to get ran a lot... which would be optimal for me....

Was a TU pull for me in Texas. It depends on your location but I agree that it feels like according to couple of other forums, TU was generally pulled (sometimes in addition to EX).

Frequent Contributor
csol47

Chase has always pulled EX for me on personal cards JPM Select included. For the Ink Bold it was TU. Massachusetts. My highest other non-hidden TL is 20k. Salary should be sufficient. I guess I just need to talk to a banker. No branches in Mass. Maybe I'll try faxing in backdoor and wait for someone to call.

Valued Contributor
Crashem

csol47 wrote:

they pulled eq for me.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Frequent Contributor
csol47

Crashem.... that's a generous limit. Do you bank with them as well? What part of the country are you in that they pulled EQ?

Valued Contributor
bribro

They pulled EX for me in California.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Valued Member
JPmorgan

EX for me too in California.

American Express Blue | American Express PRG | Barclays Apple Financing Visa | Citi AAdvantage Visa Signature | Discover More | JP Morgan Palladium | Ameriprise World Elite Mastercard | Chase Sapphire Preferred

Valued Contributor
Crashem

[ Edited ]

csol47 wrote:

Crashem.... that's a generous limit. Do you bank with them as well? What part of the country are you in that they pulled EQ?

I got eq in California.  Yes, I got card througH banker.  Cl is kind of a joke since they are looking at assets through chase.  Probably could get it higher but 100k more than enough.  Kind of reminds me to European private bank when it comes to limits at least for those who bank with them

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+