Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JPM Ritz Card Retention Offers

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: JPM Ritz Card Retention Offers

12 figures...if all of those figures are after the decimal point, and they're all zeros.

Smiley Tongue

I'm still gonna keep the card, I just wish I would get a little more bang for my buck is all. I got a big 'no" on all fronts, but I've seen people who spent 10k get retention offers.
Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:
12 figures...if all of those figures are after the decimal point, and they're all zeros.

Smiley Tongue

I'm still gonna keep the card, I just wish I would get a little more bang for my buck is all. I got a big 'no" on all fronts, but I've seen people who spent 10k get retention offers.

Maybe they consider your waived AF from last year your retention offer for this year.

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

Smiley Tongue

Bwahahhahaha *smacks forehead* 

regardless of what numbers it is, if it's behind a decimal point and not comma it doesn't make sense at all. Zilch. 

if it makes you feel better, even someone who was bringing in a cool mil didn't get the palladium annual fee waived ONCE but that is based on district manager and/or branch manager discretion--that's to say that that never happens? Nah...could. But that's taken out of the branch's P and L.

they act like they care about your $$ which they do, but even if you're running in seven figures, if it's not near 8 figures, you pretty much can't command them, unless they're desperate, so again, depends on the branch and timing.

for those who claim to have gotten it waived at spending 10k or less, maybe that's in a month (of 10k or less spend). Maybe they're lying. Or maybe they know someone.

ask any CSP holder here if they ever, and also make sure you see proof, that they got the $95 waived via phone (and not branch discretion) and I can pretty much say near .000000000001 

most probably downgraded to regular sapphire or closed it altogether 

Message 23 of 29
jsucool76
Super Contributor

They didn't get fee waivers at 10k spend, they got tier 1-4 certs, which I'd be happy to take. That's easily a couple hundred bucks.
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a little irony in the fact that you only got the first year's AF "waived" because the provider of "legendary" customer service made a mistake. Getting a more experienced, better-informed, genuinely elite CSR would have resulted in you paying the AF.

Message 25 of 29
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I sent a secure message, bypassing the priority services line.
Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:
I sent a secure message, bypassing the priority services line.

Ahh. I assumed there was a separate "priority services secured message" team.

Message 27 of 29
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Don't think there is one of those. Still takes me 3-5 days to get a response, despite their quoted "1 business day" timeframe.
Message 28 of 29
DomLS3
Regular Contributor

I just a SM on Monday asking to have the AF waived, got a response today saying no with reason "The AF is there so you can use the benefits of the card with regards to rewards and therefore cannot be refunded. F U."

Meh

EQ: 807 | TU: 823 | EX: 817
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.