Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JPM Select Card Holders

tag
saggy1
Established Member

JPM Select Card Holders

Just got mine. Pretty nice lookin card overall. One thing; are the numbers suppose to be on the front or back? Mine are on the front, but Chases website do not show them there. Just looking for some clarification. THX

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
android01
Valued Contributor

Re: JPM Select Card Holders

Mine are on the front. 

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 2 of 6
Jake0215
Frequent Contributor

Mine are on the front as well. I had the same reaction, I was expecting a cleaner looking card like the csp with the # on the back.

Starting Score: 617 EQ 10-17-11
Current Score: EQ 767 TU 769 EX 749 (all FICO but who really knows?)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

I think all of the JPM products are in traditional styling with the numbers on the front. I know the Ritz Carlton card is the same, even though it's made of the same metallic material as the CSP and United Club cards. I'm not sure about the palladium, but I'd guess it's similar as well.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 4 of 6
android01
Valued Contributor

Reagrdless if hte info is on the front, the card is made of a thicker stock and doesn't  bend as easily when sittin in one's wallet.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 5 of 6
bribro
Valued Contributor

Yup, all Select cards have the info on the front. I too wish they put them on the back and used the same metal the CSP cards are made of.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.