Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JPM Select - No Longer Listed

tag
saggy1
Established Member

JPM Select - No Longer Listed

There was a thread about how the app link was no longer working, but was still listed on the website.

I just checked Chases website and now the card is no longer listed - period.

Strange.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
WhiteCollar
Established Contributor

Re: JPM Select - No Longer Listed

Yeah, that is strange. I noticed they also have a new AirTran credit card which I find redundant b/c of the Southwest cards they offer and Southwest bought AirTran.

Message 2 of 6
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Just looked and sure enough its completely gone. I guess due to all the fraud, they've decided to completely remove it from their website. Maybe its a method to deter the people with fraudulent intentions. However, members are reporting being able to go in chase branchs and apply.

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

What sort of fraud was taking place? I have this card, great for the insurance benefits, not sure whether or not I'll hit 100k for this bonus this year though. The card is obviously geared for cpc/pb, so that being as it is might as well be a good enough reason. Another interesting point... Normally when I pay the bill I get an alert from JP Morgan card services, last night that alert came from Chase fwiw. Same company but an interesting datapoint.
Message 4 of 6
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Is This Your Card?

Just have to google it and you can get to it. Still can only apply in branch, but yeah Smiley Very Happy 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That'd be it.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.