Established Member
saggy1

JPM Select - No Longer Listed

There was a thread about how the app link was no longer working, but was still listed on the website.

I just checked Chases website and now the card is no longer listed - period.

Strange.

Frequent Contributor
WhiteCollar

Re: JPM Select - No Longer Listed

[ Edited ]

Yeah, that is strange. I noticed they also have a new AirTran credit card which I find redundant b/c of the Southwest cards they offer and Southwest bought AirTran.

Established Contributor
gettnthere

Just looked and sure enough its completely gone. I guess due to all the fraud, they've decided to completely remove it from their website. Maybe its a method to deter the people with fraudulent intentions. However, members are reporting being able to go in chase branchs and apply.

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 :smileywink:
Frequent Contributor
csol47

What sort of fraud was taking place? I have this card, great for the insurance benefits, not sure whether or not I'll hit 100k for this bonus this year though. The card is obviously geared for cpc/pb, so that being as it is might as well be a good enough reason. Another interesting point... Normally when I pay the bill I get an alert from JP Morgan card services, last night that alert came from Chase fwiw. Same company but an interesting datapoint.

Starting Score: TU 680 FAKO
Current Score: EQ 721 FICO TU 784 FICO
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
jsucool76

Is This Your Card?

Just have to google it and you can get to it. Still can only apply in branch, but yeah :smileyvery-happy: 

>
Frequent Contributor
csol47

That'd be it.

Starting Score: TU 680 FAKO
Current Score: EQ 721 FICO TU 784 FICO
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}