Message 282 of 2,048
sunkissed
Established Contributor

Re: January - 2015 Garden Thread

@elim wrote:

2thumbsup.gif  up 18 points in 5 days

18points.png

WooHoo!!!Smiley Very Happy

NFCU Flagship $32K | NFCU Cashrewards $42K | Discover IT $39K | SECU Visa $20K | Chase SW $24k | CSR $15K | Chase Bonvoy $11.5K | Chase Freedom $11.5K | Chase Amazon Visa 8.5K | AMEX Bonvoy $18.1K | AMEX Hilton Surpass $15K | AMEX Hilton Aspire $24.4K | AMEX Gold | Aviator Red $16K | Uber Visa 10k | Citi TY Premier $24.6K | BoA Premium Rewards 35k | BoA Cash Rewards Visa $31.5k | BoA Cash Rewards MC $23k | US Bank Cash+ $10k | USAA AMEX $6K | Cap1QS $11K | BJs MC $27.6K | Walmart MC $5.1K | Loft MC $25,000 | Macy’s Store/Amex $20K/$1K | BR Visa $10K | JCP $1K | VS $3.2K | Home Depot $5K | Lowes $8.5K | Target $14.5k
Message 283 of 2,048
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning!

Message 284 of 2,048
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning GC.

Message 285 of 2,048
Anonymous
Not applicable

@elim wrote:

2thumbsup.gif  up 18 points in 5 days

18points.png

Nice!

Message 286 of 2,048
BUN
Established Contributor

Good morning GC! We received our new Discover EMV chip cards yesterday. They just don't look as cool as the OG ones, but glad to have them.

I picked up th Citi Diamond for DH to transfer balances from high interest credit cards. Target,ToysRUS, Zales, and Pacific Sales are getting thrown in the SD. I was thinking of closing them, what do you think? Before I took over the finaces, he would just carry balances because he wasn't aware of the high interest rate. No more! So glad to have this forum to help me make important financial decisions!Smiley Happy

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 287 of 2,048
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning! Finally figured out how to add a signature that shows when Im using the mobile version of this website, which is 90% of the time. I feel silly for overlooking it all this time bc it was so simple to find under the settings Smiley Very Happy If you happen to see this thanks oneblessedchick! Maybe I should work on figuring out how to tag people next Smiley LOL Have a great day all!

Message 288 of 2,048
omoa
Valued Member

Hi all. I spent December asking for CLI's on my current cards, HP or SP, in order to really cultivate my credit profile. Once all the results were in, I closed a few accounts that refuse to grow with me, i.e. CapOne and Discover. I am happy with the cards I chose to keep and their limits, AMEX and Barclay especially, and will nurture those this year. My last paid baddie falls off this spring along with dozens of HP's I collected rebuilding. So this is my year for sitting in the garden, growing. Happy Gardening All.

Message 289 of 2,048
Anonymous
Not applicable

Basically I have a question on this...or maybe more.

First off, what is keeping me from lying and just placing a diamond on my sig?

-Will a mod ban me and just not let me make posts on the forums? Ban me completely from myFICO ultimately making an early cancelation on my required 3 month subscription to the 3B monitor?

Secondly, does this apply to just wanting to pay down the single card, making no additional payments on thus card except for the subscriptions that I have currently going it (laziness in going in and canceling thus subscriptions and moving them onto the debit card).

Thirdly,

Can I has a beer? I swear I don't have a drinking problem, especially whilst at work as I am now.

Message 290 of 2,048
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.