Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January BBVA AMEX statement??? **update**

tag
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

January BBVA AMEX statement??? **update**

Hi,

I have not recieved an online statement for January with my BBVA NBA AMEX card.

Called yesterday and all they could say was "nope, no statement has been generated for January yet."

Seems odd....here it is Feb 2 now and still no statement.  My first two were issued on the 25th and then the 27th.

Just curious.

I finally got an answer...some people had their statement dates changed for some reason I didn't fully understand. So now my statment generates on the 11th of each month instead of the end of the month.

I think most banks would have communicated this change beforehand but not BBVA. They ARE a strange outfit!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: January BBVA AMEX statement???

My BBVA Amex statement closed on the 21st of January.

Message 2 of 9
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

I emailed them....we'll see if I get a response!

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my card  in Dec. No payment due yet or nothing. I check everyday. Don't know what's up.

Message 4 of 9
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I got my card  in Dec. No payment due yet or nothing. I check everyday. Don't know what's up.

I updated my post....they are changing around cycle dates so hang in there.  Good luck!

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the info.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank for the info

Message 8 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: January BBVA AMEX statement??? **update**

@IaBoy62 wrote:

Hi,

I have not recieved an online statement for January with my BBVA NBA AMEX card.

Called yesterday and all they could say was "nope, no statement has been generated for January yet."

Seems odd....here it is Feb 2 now and still no statement.  My first two were issued on the 25th and then the 27th.

Just curious.

I finally got an answer...some people had their statement dates changed for some reason I didn't fully understand. So now my statment generates on the 11th of each month instead of the end of the month.

I think most banks would have communicated this change beforehand but not BBVA. They ARE a strange outfit!!

I'm thinking they collapsed/combined some billing cycles which potentially moved some billing dates for some (triggered by a variety of reasons I suppose) but mine has not changed since I've had the card in almost a year.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.