cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January's and February's Credit Card Bill: Will you hate to see it when it comes?

tag
DI
Super Contributor

January's and February's Credit Card Bill: Will you hate to see it when it comes?

As many celebrate the season of giving and credit card spending get a lot loose, one may not keep up with the spending amount.  Will you be hiding from the mail carrier who's set to deliver your January's and February's credit card bill?  Will you get the bill and immediately throw it in the trash?   Or will you ignore those "You Got Mail" electronic accounts that sends you your bill? 

www.usecreditwisely.com

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: January's and February's Credit Card Bill: Will you hate to see it when it comes?

no...cant hide so wont hide haha! AutoPay is doing its thing too...so no worries! Merry Christmas to all myFico'ers
Message 2 of 35
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: January's and February's Credit Card Bill: Will you hate to see it when it comes?

LOL, my Xmas gift from B of A was my electronic statement delivered yesterday.  Ouch.
Message 3 of 35
honeybunnygal
Regular Contributor

Nope...I've been PIF'ing as I go along. I'll be more concerned with the number of points I've accumulated using my Best Buy Reward Zone MC. I've already crossed the threshold for another $20 gift certificate. If memory serves, I believe it's my third this year.

Also, maybe, just maybe, Cap One will finally review my 2+ year old account & give me a CLI!  Smiley Surprised

Happy Holidays everyone!

Hard work & patience can go a long way!
8/2009 (myFICO): TU - 599, EQ - 656
7/23/2010 (LO pull): TU - 738, EQ - 801, EX - 785
4/12/2012 (myFICO): TU -778, EQ - 791
Message 4 of 35
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

It's cash and carry for me.  Always has been, always will be.  Smiley Wink
FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 5 of 35
GomerPyle
Regular Contributor

"Will you hate to see it when it comes?"

In a word, YES.  But I dearly love my new television.

Feliz Navidad 

Message 6 of 35
Woolfman
Established Contributor

@honeybunnygal wrote:

Nope...I've been PIF'ing as I go along. I'll be more concerned with the number of points I've accumulated using my Best Buy Reward Zone MC. I've already crossed the threshold for another $20 gift certificate. If memory serves, I believe it's my third this year.

Also, maybe, just maybe, Cap One will finally review my 2+ year old account & give me a CLI!  Smiley Surprised

Happy Holidays everyone!

I am with you there . Our BB RW MC only has a 650 limit on it . Started last month paying our AT&T bills with it (cell, homephone and uverse) and one trip of groceries . Then a week later pay it off . I figure wont be long till we hit the silver (or whatever they call it ) status and get more points per dollar for Gift certificates. Between the reward zone and My wifes discount (shes a manager for Best buy) Makes a big difference! The RWMC is the only way that employees can get points Smiley Happy 

Message 7 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

All of my revolving accounts presently have a $0 balance.   I sent out a couple gifts this year... it was cash.

I wanted to revolve a Macy's gift card but when I called about that, Macy's said no.  So I told them to stuff it up their rear, instead of gifting Macy's gift cards and putting my Macy's to some use, I went to the MAC machine at my bank, pulled out $1,000 and mailed it in some envelopes with the holiday cards.

Problem solved. 

(edit: spelling) 
Message Edited by PhillyGuy215 on 12-24-2009 12:27 PM
Message 8 of 35
honeybunnygal
Regular Contributor

@Woolfman wrote:

I am with you there . Our BB RW MC only has a 650 limit on it . Started last month paying our AT&T bills with it (cell, homephone and uverse) and one trip of groceries . Then a week later pay it off . I figure wont be long till we hit the silver (or whatever they call it ) status and get more points per dollar for Gift certificates. Between the reward zone and My wifes discount (shes a manager for Best buy) Makes a big difference! The RWMC is the only way that employees can get points Smiley Happy 

Wow...that's my limit too! It just got bumped up last month. Keep in mind, though, that in order to reach Silver status you have to spend $2500 in a calendar year (I just reached it earlier this month).

Good luck!

Hard work & patience can go a long way!
8/2009 (myFICO): TU - 599, EQ - 656
7/23/2010 (LO pull): TU - 738, EQ - 801, EX - 785
4/12/2012 (myFICO): TU -778, EQ - 791
Message 9 of 35
laz98
Senior Contributor

i won't be happy with a couple of january's bills (literally, only a couple), but we should be good by february again.
Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.