cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January's and February's Credit Card Bill: Will you hate to see it when it comes?

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: January's and February's Credit Card Bill: Will you hate to see it when it comes?

I didn't use any credit this holiday season, and spent considerably less. So, obviously, I'm not worried come January or February.
Message 11 of 35
RozBuds
Regular Contributor

Re: January's and February's Credit Card Bill: Will you hate to see it when it comes?

No credit card use over the holidays or for that matter not much use ever these days. Just enough to keep them happy and then pif.Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 35
keithc
Regular Contributor

did not use cc's this Christmas season!! paid off walmart dis. this pm.
Message 13 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not here. I used my ALOT but payed in full alot of the time. Between all three cards I have about $500 on balance but will pay that ALL off on my first check in January still in the grace period and interest free. Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ran quite a bit through the plastic but PIFed it all. My present to my self is no Christmas bills.

Cb

Message 15 of 35
windycityaj

Paid cash for everything...Jan. will be just fine................
Message 16 of 35
aquatic1
Established Contributor

used all cc cards and paid them all off yesterday.  Did not want to see anything due come Jan 1st!

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 35
Too_much_debt
Valued Member

It's just money...don't sweat it.
TU 712; EQ 739; EX 736 -- As of 07/01/2015
Message 18 of 35
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Used lots of plastic.  Paid all but Best Buy (6 mo. same as cash).  Will pay that in Jan. so no, won't be concerned about Feb. statements.

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 35
marty56
Super Contributor

I charged more on my CC this holiday season then all of the last 2 years combined.  Should shed the holiday CC debt pounds in 4 to 6 months though.

Message Edited by marty56 on 12-26-2009 05:41 AM
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.