cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jared Credit Card

Established Contributor

Jared Credit Card

Has this card for over 2 years... 3,000 limit... recently changed from an internal card to a card by Genesis ...guess i didn't qualify for the comenity version.

6 REPLIES
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jared Credit Card

I have the Kay Jewelers with a $5100 CL and it went to Genesis rather than Comenity, however Comenity recently approved me for Jareds with a $2250 CL.

Super Contributor

Interesting. Didnt know they did this. Thanks for sharing.

When the switch happened to Kay my account was closed. I hadn’t used it 2 years but a heads up would have been nice. I had a limit 7k+ at kay, oh well.

New Contributor

I am on comenity. They closed the old account and it came off my credit. Tanked my mortgage score. Has the new card started to report to the agencies yet?

EX08 749 EQ08 735 TU08 746 Total Credit Line: $49,100Utilization: 8%Inquiries: EQ2 EX2 TU2
Frequent Contributor

I was told I would be going to Comenity, but got notice that my original account had been closed (via CK).  I just thought it would transfer like when GE sold Dillards to WF, my account never closed just the creditor changed.  I assumed my account was closed for good, I don't really want it messing with my average age of accounts if they are going to open a brand new Comenity account.

Valued Contributor

Chill out m8's ill show under comenity very soon.