cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jared Jewelers GW...anybody had any luck?

tag
Amleigh
Regular Contributor

Jared Jewelers GW...anybody had any luck?

I'm just curious to know if anyone has ever sent a GW letter to Jared. I've sent one via regular mail (certified) and also via email and got denied reconsideration for a 30 day late pay that happened back in March after I had surgery. I've even requested this after I completely paid off the account to demonstrate a good payment history. I'm going to try again, but it just amazes me how you can get some companies to delete accounts that have been charged off or sent to collections, but cant get a 30 day late payment removed. I'm trying to find info on the CEO/President so that I can bypass the CSR's and go straight to them. Wish me luck!

Starting Score: 467 EQ 514 TU 583 EX
Current Score: 531 EQ 567 TU 601 EX
Goal Score: EQ 742 TU 742 EX 742

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Jared Jewelers GW...anybody had any luck?

Don't bother with Jared....who is the bank backing the card???

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 3
Amleigh
Regular Contributor

Re: Jared Jewelers GW...anybody had any luck?

The only reference is to a Sterling Jewelers Inc. No GEMB or anything like that. While viewing the "terms and agreements" page to find the answer to this question, I did run across the name and address info for the Senior Vice President of Credit Operation. Guess I'll send him a letter and see what happens.

Starting Score: 467 EQ 514 TU 583 EX
Current Score: 531 EQ 567 TU 601 EX
Goal Score: EQ 742 TU 742 EX 742

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.