cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jcp- will adding an au with different last name and address report to bureaus?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adding an authorized user with just a name

Did JCP end up reporting?

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adding an authorized user with just a name

No it didn't report yet
Message 12 of 16
MissExcellentCredit
Regular Contributor

Re: Jcp- will adding an au with different last name and address report to bureaus?

From my experience, JCP does report AU's. Case in point: My husband added me as an AU on his JCP card.  However, his ultilization was way high. Like 4,500 of a 5,000 limit. So I called the bureaus and asked to be removed.  Although his payment history is excellent and his credit limit fairly high, my FICO went UP when I took myself off. I suppose it was because of the high ulitization.

Current 2013 Score: ScoreWatch Transunion: 737, ScoreWatch Equifax: 723, Nordstrom Equifax: 734
Goal Score for January 2014: 750-809 range

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Jcp- will adding an au with different last name and address report to bureaus?

Since I don't live with my mom I don't think it will show up on my credit. Her address is one of my previous addresses so I don't know if that will help or not?
Message 14 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Since I don't live with my mom I don't think it will show up on my credit. Her address is one of my previous addresses so I don't know if that will help or not?

It still might.

Do you know if a statement has posted yet (since you were added on)? If so, when?

Generally AU's show up soon after a statement. JCP updates to the bureaus, and then they post. Immediately for EX, anywhere from 3-7 days for EQ and TU.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

The April statement already cut before I was added so I'll see if I'm added at the beginning of may when that statement cuts
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.