Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jcrew CLI question

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Jcrew CLI question

Comenity also cut me off from CLI for a but after I moved. I thought it was a bad sign but eventually the button reappeared without that message.
Message 11 of 12
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Jcrew CLI question

@MartinScott wrote:

This same message happened to me this past winter when I moved in to my new house and set up change of address online w/ all of my Comenity accounts.  Prior to that many of my luv buttons worked online once a month like clockwork.. then all of a sudden I got the message to call in.  After a couple of weeks and many clueless customer service reps at Comenity I eventually stumbled upon one who knew what she was talking about.  She explained to me that because of the address change a type of alert was set in to place for one month from date of the changes.  I then tried again around day 31 after the changes and the CLI buttons were back and working again Smiley Happy

Wow, that makes perfect sense. I moved last fall, but avoided updating my address until about a month ago! 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.