tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Jcrew Comenity SP or HP?

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I can take it. I'm not getting a car loan until probably August of next year anyways. I will still post on here if I do get any HP. I noticed that HP don't effect me to much, compared to my wife which is in the mid 700's.

Well, my day was NOT good overall yesterday...firts, i get denied by sync for a $9k 0% for 18 mos loan (which i was going to pay in 6 months), then the Jcrew & Express HPs...3 HPs yesterday lol.  

Think you need to reset your garden date! Smiley Happy

Ohh crap, i totally forgot lol...done!

It would be a schock if we start seeing users getting a HP months after getting a commenity card using the SP...i can understand after a month, but what if they go back as far as 6 months or a year?

Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I can take it. I'm not getting a car loan until probably August of next year anyways. I will still post on here if I do get any HP. I noticed that HP don't effect me to much, compared to my wife which is in the mid 700's.

Well, my day was NOT good overall yesterday...firts, i get denied by sync for a $9k 0% for 18 mos loan (which i was going to pay in 6 months), then the Jcrew & Express HPs...3 HPs yesterday lol.

I plan on getting hit hard. I'm bending over as I type this. Did JCrew last week, Buckle & Express last night. Hit the CLI button on JCrew & Buckle(7-10 message). I have 2 different credit monitoring services and I'm just waiting for my phone to blow up. I'm just expecting the worse as of today. The thing that I don't care for is waiting a month maybe to find outSmiley Mad . I want to take it now and be done with it.
Message 22 of 26
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Think you need to reset your garden date! Smiley Happy

Ohh crap, i totally forgot lol...done!

It would be a schock if we start seeing users getting a HP months after getting a commenity card using the SP...i can understand after a month, but what if they go back as far as 6 months or a year?

Don't really know if they'd be allowed to do the HP a year after. If they're going to start taking HPs for these cards (and IMO, they should, to discourage people from going crazy with them), they need to take it within that first month.

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I plan on getting hit hard. I'm bending over as I type this. Did JCrew last week, Buckle & Express last night. Hit the CLI button on JCrew & Buckle(7-10 message). I have 2 different credit monitoring services and I'm just waiting for my phone to blow up. I'm just expecting the worse as of today. The thing that I don't care for is waiting a month maybe to find outSmiley Mad . I want to take it now and be done with it.

I hear you, keep us updated lol

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know JCrew has reported to on my EX CR(No hard inquiry yet). That is all I have at the moment. As of this morning, still not reporting on the other two.

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried to get a CLI through online, but didn't work so I called a backdoor. 

Overstock was a SP, but Buckle was a HP. Smiley Mad

Overstock was approved from $1000 to $1300, but Buckle was no luck.

Will try in 6 moth again. 

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.