Did you mean: 

Jelly Belly Amex Promo

tag
core
Valued Contributor

Re: Jelly Belly Amex Promo

@Anonymous wrote:

And I want more Harry Potter every flavour beans Smiley Very Happy

I hadn't heard of these before, so I just looked it up.  Flavors include: Vomit, earthworms, earwax.  I think I'll pass.

Message 31 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@core wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

And I want more Harry Potter every flavour beans Smiley Very Happy

I hadn't heard of these before, so I just looked it up.  Flavors include: Vomit, earthworms, earwax.  I think I'll pass.

They really mean every flavour Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 37
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@ealfert wrote:

I love Jelly Belly...but I instead purchased using the following method:

1. American Express offer $10 off $50 purchase at Jet.com (add this offer to your Amex card)
  2. Jet.com 15% off coupon (15NOW)
  3. Search Jet.com for Kirkland Jelly Belly (49 Flavors) 4lb container for $15.39
  4. Add 4 of the above 4lb Jelly Belly for a total of 16Lbs of Jelly Belly! (Save an additional $2.32 for buying quantity of 4)
  5. Free shipping from jet.com (orders of $35)
  6. Arrives in 2 days!!!
  7. And that is how I ended up paying about $40.36 for 16Lbs of Jelly Belly!!!  (or $2.52/Lbs!!!)  Jelly Belly website sells 10Lbs assorted 49 flavors for $85, using the OPs strategy brings it down to $62 for 10Lbs (or $6.23/Lbs).  Save even more money.... pay less than half per pound!!!

Or if you *really* like Jolly Rancher hard candy Smiley LOL

1. American Express offer $10 off $50 purchase at Jet.com (add this offer to your Amex card)
  2. Jet.com 15% off coupon (15NOW)
  3. Search Jet.com for Jolly Rancher Hard Candy, Original Flavors, 5 Lb for $11.99
  4. Add 6 of the above 5lb Jolly Rancher for a total of 30Lbs of Jolly Rancher! (Save an additional $3.00 for buying quantity of 6)
  5. Free shipping from jet.com (orders of $35)
  6. Arrives in 2 days!!!
  7. End up paying $48.60 for 30 Lbs of Jolly Rancher!!! (or $1.62/Lbs!!!)

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now we're talking.
Make sure to apply for the Care Credit card...might need some dental work!
Message 34 of 37
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

All you people buying Kirkland Jelly Belly... now the price increased from $15.39 to $19.77

I hope you are proud of yourselves...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 35 of 37
ealfert

Sorry Smiley Sad

Try other candies sold in bulk like Jolly Rancher mentioned a few posts up, or another one I personally like.... Skittles!

Search Jet.com for "Skittles Original Standup Bag, 54 Ounce" at $12.71 and buy quantity of 5 for 13.5 pounds of Skittles! Taste the Rainbow!!! Then get $2.55 discount for buying 5, -$10 from Amex and -15% from jet.com coupon.  End ups being $43.35 for 13.5 Lbs or $3.21/Lb.

Try a candy you like that hasn't being purchased yet by forum members.

Message 36 of 37
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

All you people buying Kirkland Jelly Belly... now the price increased from $15.39 to $19.77

I hope you are proud of yourselves...

Smiley Very Happy

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.