Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JetBlue Credit Card Authorized User

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JetBlue Credit Card Authorized User

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone knew if the new JetBlue cards allow authorized users to be added? Thanks!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JetBlue Credit Card Authorized User

Yes they do as I was able to be added to my boyfriendsurprise card. Now I do not know if they report it to these scores or not that will remain to be seen if my score goes up. Goodluck.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

AUs are always reported to credit bureaus. You'll see it in the next update most likely.
Message 3 of 11
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
AUs are always reported to credit bureaus. You'll see it in the next update most likely.

I would never use the word always.... because thats not always true Smiley Tongue

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I would never use the word always.... because thats not always true Smiley Tongue

Exactly.  It's not even close to being true.  Plenty of AUs are never reported to the bureaus.

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I stand corrected! Definitely thought I read that somewhere in the past week. Whoops
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I stand corrected! Definitely thought I read that somewhere in the past week. Whoops

No biggie, that's why we are here.  To learn.  You're not entirely wrong as most AUs are reported but depending on the creditor, relationship of AU to card holder, some definitely don't get reported.

Message 8 of 11
1fstgixer
Valued Member

DW just apped and approved Sunday for this card, added me as AU on Monday and by Wednesday it is reporting to all 3 of my credit reports as new account listed.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@1fstgixer wrote:

DW just apped and approved Sunday for this card, added me as AU on Monday and by Wednesday it is reporting to all 3 of my credit reports as new account listed.

Yeah Barlays is well known for lightning fast reporting,  Usually it's reported even before the card arrives.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.