cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JetBlue MasterCard - Now Taking Applications (with Sign Up Bonus)

tag
wachme
Contributor

Re: JetBlue MasterCard - Now Taking Applications (with Sign Up Bonus)

@Italiannyc17 wrote:

What CA does it pull?

Pulled TU which is what they always pull for me. I'm in NY btw.

Message 41 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for posting OP.

I also am not a fan of the kaleidoscope design.  Seizure inducing. To each their own.

I flew Jet Blue ALOT when I lived in Boston.  Nothing but great things to say about them.  I don't see many options out of SoCal to destinations I go to now, so very sad. I have Jet Blue points that have been sitting unexpired since 2007. 

Message 42 of 48
happypill
Valued Contributor

@wachme wrote:

I applied for the Jetblue Plus and recieved the 7-10 day message.

I currently have the grandfathered Priceline 2x and the Sallie Mae card with Barclays, both of which I've had for over 2 years. I'm hoping they will approve me for this card. Not sure if there is a limit to the amount of Barclaycards you're able to have at once.

I have 3 Barclay's cards.  The first was the Sallie Mae and I had to recon for it.  The Arrival+ and Wyndham were instant approvals.  I'd say Barclays is more sensitive towards recent inquiries and especially recent new accounts (within last 6 months).  I was declined for the Wyndham late last year when they had a higher point promotion mainly because I had about 6-7 new accounts at the time.  I applied in January after those accounts reached 6 months and was instantly approved.  I put some good spend through my cards, always PIF, which they seem to like.

Message 43 of 48
Open123
Super Contributor

TU & Barclays, of course I app'ed.

Message 44 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Combined my Rewards & Apple Rewards lines into my JetBlue Plus. Feels good to have a nice limit and get rid of two cards I never use.

Message 45 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Combined my Rewards & Apple Rewards lines into my JetBlue Plus. Feels good to have a nice limit and get rid of two cards I never use.

I did not know that you could combine those to into a jetblue plus. I think I may qualify for an apple rewards as I hear that one is easier to get. I may get that one and wait 6 months before trying with the jetblue. and then combine. Thanks for that info.

Message 46 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Signup bonus is 10,0000 points if spend 1,000 in 3 months..

isn't that just equivalent to $100? Unless JetBlue's points are equivalent to more that's pretty crappy signup bonus.

Message 47 of 48
Officer737
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Signup bonus is 10,0000 points if spend 1,000 in 3 months..

isn't that just equivalent to $100? Unless JetBlue's points are equivalent to more that's pretty crappy signup bonus.

It depends on the cost of the flight, etc... according to their website, I know if you buy points from Jetblue it is $37.50 per 1,000 points. Exchange should be close to that. 

Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.