cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JetBlue MasterCard - Now Taking Applications (with Sign Up Bonus)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JetBlue MasterCard - Now Taking Applications (with Sign Up Bonus)

Approved for a $3K Plus with ~670 TU

Message 11 of 48
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

I'm surprised I'm the only one who likes the design!
Message 12 of 48
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@deltatee wrote:

You must be color blind Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 48
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

I'm going to tell myself it's because I have an evolved sense of style. Until my partner smacks some sense into me anyway.

Congrats on the approval!
Message 14 of 48
happypill
Valued Contributor

Does anyone have an estimate on how much Jet Blue points are worth?  What would the value be for the 5k annual bonus on the AF card?

BTW, hate the design Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 48
galahad15
Valued Contributor

@deltatee wrote:

Lol, I like the design as well, tbh.. Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 48
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Checked out the T&C page for the card, and it looked like the 3 APR tiers being offered were a bit too high, for my liking  Smiley Sad  Prolly won't app, will just keep using my Cap1 and BoA travel cards...

Message 17 of 48
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@galahad15 wrote:

Checked out the T&C page for the card, and it looked like the 3 APR tiers being offered were a bit too high, for my liking  Smiley Sad  Prolly won't app, will just keep using my Cap1 and BoA travel cards...

I really don't understand that....not saying you should apply for a card you don't want, but the APR shouldn't really matter. Almost every rewards card has a crappy APR if you are going to actually be subject to it (even "lower end" like 12% isn't great), so realistically, what's the difference? I totally get that it feels insulting to get a higher APR, and we like APR reductions because it makes us feel good, but it shouldn't make any practical difference in deciding whether to apply or not because any APR on a rewards card is "too high" if you are actually going to regularly pay interest.

Message 18 of 48
deltatee
Frequent Contributor

It looks like they also have a business card with the same perks as the Plus card, except 2x points for office supply stores instead of gorcery stores.

I don't fly Jet Blue, but the couple of times I've researched the value of their points, they seemed to be at least 1.3. Of course, someone who uses their points frequently would have a better idea than me.
Message 19 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

This gives me hope to apply but I have a high Util so I am not sure. ARGGHH

I think I might wait on some more data points but i am ITCHING to apply for this card!

Message 20 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.