Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jetblue Card Plus

tag
m3rge
Regular Contributor

Re: Jetblue Card Plus

Quick update:

Yesterday I sent the documentation required along with a note expressing my interested on being part of Barclays. I don't know how effective my letter would be but we'll see when I received a reply back with the decision.

I'll let you guys know!
Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for the card and was declined due to too many accounts open recently. Is there a minimum number of days Barclays has you wait to apply for a card again? I've heard 90 days is that true?
Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm thinking hard about getting this card.  I just applied for the fnbo amex and was approved don't want to over do it. My TU is at 754 right now according to ck and capital one

Message 23 of 28
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Applied for the card and was declined due to too many accounts open recently. Is there a minimum number of days Barclays has you wait to apply for a card again? I've heard 90 days is that true?

Yes that is true.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just went a head and applied for this card got the we will send you a letter in the mail 7-10 business days. I called the 1-866-408-4064 number went over a couple question and was approve for 4k. 

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got denied for having too many new accounts. My last account opened was a month ago and. I have 10 accounts in the last year. Would waiting the 90 days be sufficient or do I need to garden longer?
Message 26 of 28
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

10 accounts in 12 months might be a tad too much for Barclays especially if your profile isnt super strong. I think you should let your other accounts breath a little and given a little garden time will probably berter your odds.

CONGRATS Capital1 on your approvalSmiley Wink
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
10 accounts in 12 months might be a tad too much for Barclays especially if your profile isnt super strong. I think you should let your other accounts breath a little and given a little garden time will probably berter your odds.

CONGRATS Capital1 on your approvalSmiley Wink

Thanks I just got my card in the mail today that was pretty fast.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.