Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jetblue barclaycard cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jetblue barclaycard cli

Does anyone know if , barclay give cli once you receive the card and is there a love button 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Jetblue barclaycard cli

I have the Apple Barclay and I got an auto 2.5k increase @ 9 mos. Never seen a love button but never looked either. 

Message 2 of 5
gibeon
Established Contributor

There's a "request cli" link in the card management section. It is usually a hard pull.

You can chexk for soft pull CLI offers by calling in and asking about offers to reduce your APR first, and while you are talking to that CSR, you can then ask about any soft pull CLI offers on the account.

A lot of folks get auto cli starting around 6 months in. I did not get one on my Arrival+, but i did have an offer for 5% apr reduction last week .

Hth,
Gib
23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for this card last week at a $9000 SL.  I called the phone number for an analyst the next day and asked for a higher SL.  The analyst asked me a bunch of questions about payments and approved my request for a SL of $15000.  This was done on the same HP as the approval, but as in all cases, YMMV

So if you just got the card in the mail, I would call and ask if they would consider a higher SL. 

How long did it take for you to receive the card in the mail?

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Card took about 6 days, received it yesterday
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.