Established Contributor
granny031350

Joanns Mastercard

I just applied and got the "we will let you know" message.  Anyone out there have this card.  It is backed by Juniper/Barclays.  I have no other cards through this company.  I do have a Bk so am wondering if Juniper is BK friendly or should I just take the "probably not" and move on. 
Frequent Contributor
NICKI183

Re: Joanns Mastercard

granny031350 wrote:
I just applied and got the "we will let you know" message.  Anyone out there have this card.  It is backed by Juniper/Barclays.  I have no other cards through this company.  I do have a Bk so am wondering if Juniper is BK friendly or should I just take the "probably not" and move on. 

In my personal experience, I was approved as a authorized user.  The only way my DH was able to obtain his card was by invitation.  Therefore, I would assume your in if that is how you applied.  Good Luck
Current FICO scores: Mid 500's (5/27/14)
Current FICO score: 590 (10/27/14
Cap One: QuickSilver ($750), Journey($500), CapOne ($500) Secured USSA-AMEX ($550), Secured Discover IT ($200), Target ($500), Merrick Bank ($600), Fingerhut ($660)
Subprime: First Premier x2, Emblem Bank, Merrick Bank

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}