Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joined PenFed yesterday!!

tag
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!

@LesWH wrote:

Looks like my PenFed card is being made!! Weeeee!!

VISA Platinum Cash Rewardsxxxxxxx01/02/2013TRANSFERRED 01/03/2013

Nice! Saw my offered Travel Rewards Amex transferred just yesterday. Congrats!!

Message 61 of 96
LesWH
Established Contributor

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Looks like my PenFed card is being made!! Weeeee!!

VISA Platinum Cash Rewardsxxxxxxx01/02/2013TRANSFERRED 01/03/2013

Nice! Saw my offered Travel Rewards Amex transferred just yesterday. Congrats!!

How long after the status shows transferred does it take them to make the card?  I'm dying to see the chip!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 62 of 96
MustangSaluki
Regular Contributor

Usually one business day to make the card and one day to ship it International Priority FedEx if you paid the $15 expedite fee. The card comes from Concord, Ontario, Canada.

Message 63 of 96
Ron1
Super Contributor

I checked online and I was denied. Smiley Sad

Reason: No Credit Established.Smiley Surprised

PenFed Online1A.jpg

Ron.

Message 64 of 96
LesWH
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I checked online and I was denied. Smiley Sad

Reason: No Credit Established.Smiley Surprised

PenFed Online1A.jpg

Ron.

WOWWWWWWW!! What does no credit established mean???  no credit with them?  no credit period?  what?????

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Message 65 of 96
Ron1
Super Contributor

They were unable to pull my EQ. Actually, they pulled EQ and it came out blank. They told me I need to authorize them to pull another CRA.  I need to fax a written authorization to pull TU instead of EQ.

Ron.

Message 66 of 96
LesWH
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

They were unable to pull my EQ. Actually, they pulled EQ and it came out blank. They told me I need to authorize them to pull another CRA.  I need to fax a written authorization to pull TU instead of EQ.

Ron.

Is your file split??? Did you fax in the written authorization?

Message 67 of 96
LesWH
Established Contributor

@MustangSaluki wrote:

Usually one business day to make the card and one day to ship it International Priority FedEx if you paid the $15 expedite fee. The card comes from Concord, Ontario, Canada.

I authorized the expedite fee, so I'm hoping to have it by Monday or Tuesday.

Message 68 of 96
Ron1
Super Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Is your file split??? Did you fax in the written authorization?

No, it is not a split file.  EQ (CSC) told me that I have too many entries in my credit report. Sometimes, it has problems to access it. That's why I have 801 EQ score. They also have problem reporting it.  I'm going to fa xit written authorization right now.

Wish me Luck!!!

Ron.

Message 69 of 96
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Ron,The same thing happened to me with Penfed..They could not pull my EQ report..and they kept telling me that I had it locked.which I did not.So I had them pull TU..and I was approved Pending proof of employment..As Im self-employed I had to fax in 2 years of pers and corp tax returns..within 30 minutes of sending the info I was approved.Penfed is a great credit union

Message 70 of 96
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.