Joined PenFed yesterday!!

tag
LesWH
Established Contributor

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!

@Ron1 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

They were unable to pull my EQ. Actually, they pulled EQ and it came out blank. They told me I need to authorize them to pull another CRA.  I need to fax a written authorization to pull TU instead of EQ.

Ron.

Is your file split??? Did you fax in the written authorization?

No, it is not a split file.  EQ (CSC) told me that I have too many entries in my credit report. Sometimes, it has problems to access it. That's why I have 801 EQ score. They also have problem reporting it.  I'm going to fa xit written authorization right now.

Wish me Luck!!!

Ron.

Good luck!!! Keep us posted!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 71 of 96
Ron1
Super Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

They were unable to pull my EQ. Actually, they pulled EQ and it came out blank. They told me I need to authorize them to pull another CRA.  I need to fax a written authorization to pull TU instead of EQ.

Ron.

Is your file split??? Did you fax in the written authorization?

No, it is not a split file.  EQ (CSC) told me that I have too many entries in my credit report. Sometimes, it has problems to access it. That's why I have 801 EQ score. They also have problem reporting it.  I'm going to fa xit written authorization right now.

Wish me Luck!!!

Ron.

Good luck!!! Keep us posted!!

Thanks!!!! I'm talking to them on the phone to make sure they got my fax. They told me to check back with them after an hour.

Ron.

Message 72 of 96
Ron1
Super Contributor

UPDATE:

I called them back and they got my fax. I will hear from them within 4 days. They also offered overdraft LOC $500 and it was alos denied. It's also forward to loan officer.

Ron.

Message 73 of 96
LesWH
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

UPDATE:

I called them back and they got my fax. I will hear from them within 4 days. They also offered overdraft LOC $500 and it was alos denied. It's also forward to loan officer.

Ron.

Once they actually get your report you'll be approved!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Message 74 of 96
Ron1
Super Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

UPDATE:

Ron.

Once they actually get your report you'll be approved!

I expected that.  No big deal. That's another one was pending online. 

Ron.

Message 75 of 96
Ron1
Super Contributor

I finally got denial letter thru secure message.PenFed1.jpg

Message 76 of 96
Ron1
Super Contributor

By the way, I pulled the triple credit report and they pulled a copy of TU report on 01/03/2013. They already have a copy of TU report and I don't know they denied my application.

PFCU01/03/2013TransUnion

Ron.

Message 77 of 96
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

No credit file?
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 78 of 96
Ron1
Super Contributor

@jsickz32 wrote:
No credit file?

Yes, they couldn't pull EQ file. I have one.  I think I got a mess-up EQ credit file. Sometimes, it can pull. Somtimes, it cannot.

Ron.

Message 79 of 96
LesWH
Established Contributor

My Platinum Cash Rewards is now showing on my accounts page.  I'm thinking I should have the card by Monday or Tuesday, if not today.

Message 80 of 96
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.