Did you mean: 

Joined PenFed yesterday!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!

@LesWH wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

I got another denial letter for ovedfraft LOC. The reason was sufficent credit. They pulled EQ.

Ron.

How much credit do you have?

I have a lot. I have accumulated a lot of credit cards and store cards through out the years.  I don't  think it is anything wrong with it.  I use it responsible. I have never been late or max out. I'm not going to close any account because of it. I only requested $500 overdraft LOC.

Ron.

Message 91 of 96
LesWH
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

I got another denial letter for ovedfraft LOC. The reason was sufficent credit. They pulled EQ.

Ron.

How much credit do you have?

I have a lot. I have accumulated a lot of credit cards and store cards through out the years.  I don't  think it is anything wrong with it.  I use it responsible. I have never been late or max out. I'm not going to close any account because of it. I only requested $500 overdraft LOC.

Ron.

I don't think there is anything wrong with it either. I'm amazed at how different our experiences with PenFed have been!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 92 of 96
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

Yes, American Military Family Assc..It's for a good cause and it cost $20.00

So I remember becoming a member a while back, do I still have to donate again or does this count or does the membership expire?

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 93 of 96
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Whohoooo!!!! PenFed approved!!!!! 11K instant approval

I really need to garden

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 94 of 96
ukimafija
Regular Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

So I remember becoming a member a while back, do I still have to donate again or does this count or does the membership expire?

Donation is a one time thing and you are a member for life! Or at least until they kick you out!

Just kidding... Smiley Happy

BOA Cash Rewards Visa Sig. 12K; BOA Travel Rewards Visa Sig 5K, US Bank Cash+ 11.5K, AMEX BCE 6200, AMEX BLUE Sky 7K, Chase Freedom Visa Sig. 5400, Fort Knox FCU Visa Platinum 2500; CAP ONE Cash Rewards WORLD MC 5K

Starting Score: 580
Current Score: 747
Goal Score: 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 95 of 96
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 96 of 96
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.