Reply
Established Contributor
UFGuy2006
Posts: 712
Registered: ‎08-02-2008

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!


LesWH wrote:

Looks like my PenFed card is being made!! Weeeee!!

 

VISA Platinum Cash Rewardsxxxxxxx01/02/2013TRANSFERRED 01/03/2013

Nice! Saw my offered Travel Rewards Amex transferred just yesterday. Congrats!!

FICO: EX: 735 (5/14); TU: 776 (5/14); EQ 711 (5/14)

In My Wallet: Amex X 5 | Barclays X 2 | BOA X 1 | CapOne X 3 | Chase X 3 | Citi X 5 | DCU X 1 | Discover X 1| Fidelity X 1 | Fifth Third X 1 | PenFed X 1 | PSECU X 1 | USAA X 2 | US Bank X 1 | Walmart X 1 | Wells Fargo X 1

Holding off apps for the next 6 months! Last inq 5/27/2014.
Established Contributor
LesWH
Posts: 608
Registered: ‎10-11-2012

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!


UFGuy2006 wrote:

LesWH wrote:

Looks like my PenFed card is being made!! Weeeee!!

 

VISA Platinum Cash Rewardsxxxxxxx01/02/2013TRANSFERRED 01/03/2013

Nice! Saw my offered Travel Rewards Amex transferred just yesterday. Congrats!!


How long after the status shows transferred does it take them to make the card?  I'm dying to see the chip!


NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014






Regular Contributor
MustangSaluki
Posts: 202
Registered: ‎07-07-2008

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!

[ Edited ]

Usually one business day to make the card and one day to ship it International Priority FedEx if you paid the $15 expedite fee. The card comes from Concord, Ontario, Canada.

Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,707
Registered: ‎05-23-2009

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!

[ Edited ]

I checked online and I was denied. :smileysad:

 

Reason: No Credit Established.:smileysurprised:

 PenFed Online1A.jpg

Ron.

Established Contributor
LesWH
Posts: 608
Registered: ‎10-11-2012

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!


Ron1 wrote:

I checked online and I was denied. :smileysad:

 

Reason: No Credit Established.:smileysurprised:

 PenFed Online1A.jpg

Ron.


WOWWWWWWW!! What does no credit established mean???  no credit with them?  no credit period?  what?????


NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014






Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,707
Registered: ‎05-23-2009

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!

[ Edited ]

They were unable to pull my EQ. Actually, they pulled EQ and it came out blank. They told me I need to authorize them to pull another CRA.  I need to fax a written authorization to pull TU instead of EQ.

 

 

Ron.

Established Contributor
LesWH
Posts: 608
Registered: ‎10-11-2012

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!


Ron1 wrote:

They were unable to pull my EQ. Actually, they pulled EQ and it came out blank. They told me I need to authorize them to pull another CRA.  I need to fax a written authorization to pull TU instead of EQ.

 

 

Ron.


Is your file split??? Did you fax in the written authorization?


NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014






Established Contributor
LesWH
Posts: 608
Registered: ‎10-11-2012

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!


MustangSaluki wrote:

Usually one business day to make the card and one day to ship it International Priority FedEx if you paid the $15 expedite fee. The card comes from Concord, Ontario, Canada.


I authorized the expedite fee, so I'm hoping to have it by Monday or Tuesday.


NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014






Senior Contributor
Ron1
Posts: 4,707
Registered: ‎05-23-2009

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!


LesWH wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

They were unable to pull my EQ. Actually, they pulled EQ and it came out blank. They told me I need to authorize them to pull another CRA.  I need to fax a written authorization to pull TU instead of EQ.

 

 

Ron.


Is your file split??? Did you fax in the written authorization?


No, it is not a split file.  EQ (CSC) told me that I have too many entries in my credit report. Sometimes, it has problems to access it. That's why I have 801 EQ score. They also have problem reporting it.  I'm going to fa xit written authorization right now.

Wish me Luck!!!

 

Ron.

Frequent Contributor
sandman2435
Posts: 360
Registered: ‎01-22-2011

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!

Ron,The same thing happened to me with Penfed..They could not pull my EQ report..and they kept telling me that I had it locked.which I did not.So I had them pull TU..and I was approved Pending proof of employment..As Im self-employed I had to fax in 2 years of pers and corp tax returns..within 30 minutes of sending the info I was approved.Penfed is a great credit union


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+