Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 608
Registered: ‎10-11-2012
0

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!


Ron1 wrote:

LesWH wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

They were unable to pull my EQ. Actually, they pulled EQ and it came out blank. They told me I need to authorize them to pull another CRA.  I need to fax a written authorization to pull TU instead of EQ.

 

 

Ron.


Is your file split??? Did you fax in the written authorization?


No, it is not a split file.  EQ (CSC) told me that I have too many entries in my credit report. Sometimes, it has problems to access it. That's why I have 801 EQ score. They also have problem reporting it.  I'm going to fa xit written authorization right now.

Wish me Luck!!!

 

Ron.


Good luck!!! Keep us posted!!


NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014






Super Contributor
Posts: 6,668
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!

[ Edited ]

LesWH wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

LesWH wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

They were unable to pull my EQ. Actually, they pulled EQ and it came out blank. They told me I need to authorize them to pull another CRA.  I need to fax a written authorization to pull TU instead of EQ.

 

 

Ron.


Is your file split??? Did you fax in the written authorization?


No, it is not a split file.  EQ (CSC) told me that I have too many entries in my credit report. Sometimes, it has problems to access it. That's why I have 801 EQ score. They also have problem reporting it.  I'm going to fa xit written authorization right now.

Wish me Luck!!!

 

Ron.


Good luck!!! Keep us posted!!


Thanks!!!! I'm talking to them on the phone to make sure they got my fax. They told me to check back with them after an hour.

 

 

Ron.

Super Contributor
Posts: 6,668
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!

UPDATE:

 

I called them back and they got my fax. I will hear from them within 4 days. They also offered overdraft LOC $500 and it was alos denied. It's also forward to loan officer.

 

 

Ron.

Established Contributor
Posts: 608
Registered: ‎10-11-2012
0

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!


Ron1 wrote:

UPDATE:

 

I called them back and they got my fax. I will hear from them within 4 days. They also offered overdraft LOC $500 and it was alos denied. It's also forward to loan officer.

 

 

Ron.


Once they actually get your report you'll be approved!


NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014






Super Contributor
Posts: 6,668
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!


LesWH wrote:

Ron1 wrote:

UPDATE:

 

I called them back and they got my fax. I will hear from them within 4 days. They also offered overdraft LOC $500 and it was alos denied. It's also forward to loan officer.

 

 

Ron.


Once they actually get your report you'll be approved!


I expected that.  No big deal. That's another one was pending online. 

 

 

Ron.

Super Contributor
Posts: 6,668
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!

[ Edited ]

I finally got denial letter thru secure message.PenFed1.jpg

Super Contributor
Posts: 6,668
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!

[ Edited ]

By the way, I pulled the triple credit report and they pulled a copy of TU report on 01/03/2013. They already have a copy of TU report and I don't know they denied my application.

 

PFCU01/03/2013TransUnion

 

Ron.

 

 

 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,987
Registered: ‎06-25-2012
0

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!

No credit file?
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,668
Registered: ‎05-23-2009
0

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!


jsickz32 wrote:
No credit file?

Yes, they couldn't pull EQ file. I have one.  I think I got a mess-up EQ credit file. Sometimes, it can pull. Somtimes, it cannot.

 

 

Ron.

Established Contributor
Posts: 608
Registered: ‎10-11-2012
0

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!

My Platinum Cash Rewards is now showing on my accounts page.  I'm thinking I should have the card by Monday or Tuesday, if not today.


NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014






Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.