Joined PenFed yesterday!!

tag
LesWH
Established Contributor

Re: Joined PenFed yesterday!!

@Ron1 wrote:

@jsickz32 wrote:
No credit file?

Yes, they couldn't pull EQ file. I have one.  I think I got a mess-up EQ credit file. Sometimes, it can pull. Somtimes, it cannot.

Ron.

Did you hear anything yet?

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 81 of 96
sandman2435
Established Contributor

I had the same problem as well.Penfed could not pull my EQ report( maybe it could be that I have a long report) but it did show they tried to pull it 4 times,Yes I had 4 hard pulls from them,But penfed did delete them.As They Pulled TU and was approved for 20K Cash rewards visa

Message 82 of 96
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Did everyone have to join an organization before applying??

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 83 of 96
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Yes, American Military Family Assc..It's for a good cause and it cost $20.00

Message 84 of 96
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Ok cool. Thanks

Message 85 of 96
Ron1
Super Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@jsickz32 wrote:
No credit file?

Yes, they couldn't pull EQ file. I have one.  I think I got a mess-up EQ credit file. Sometimes, it can pull. Somtimes, it cannot.

Ron.

Did you hear anything yet?

I called them today and they got my fax last Friday. They haven't process my recon yet. They told me it might take 3-5 business days to process. I think they have someone manually review my application.

Ron.

Message 86 of 96
chnceit
Valued Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

I was in the garden after getting my BCE, CSP, and Paypal Extras MC.  I decided to join PenFed after reading about it in this forum.  I also apped for their Cash Rewards credit card for the 5% back on gas.  I was approved with a $20,000 dollar limit!!!!!!

Summary
Congratulations, your application has been approved.

Credit Limit: $20,000

What are your scores like? I want to apply, but I have 4 new accounts in the last 6 months

Message 87 of 96
LesWH
Established Contributor

@chnceit wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

I was in the garden after getting my BCE, CSP, and Paypal Extras MC.  I decided to join PenFed after reading about it in this forum.  I also apped for their Cash Rewards credit card for the 5% back on gas.  I was approved with a $20,000 dollar limit!!!!!!

Summary
Congratulations, your application has been approved.

Credit Limit: $20,000

What are your scores like? I want to apply, but I have 4 new accounts in the last 6 months

Ha!  I have 14 new accounts in the last 2 months!! My EQ was 734.  Utilization 2%. No baddies. 5 Inq in the last 6 months, 8 total.  Mine was truly a YMMV situation!  I was not asked for any pay stubs, etc. I never talked to a LO.  I received a refi on my Range Rover and their thrifty LOC on top of the 20,000 Platinum Cash Rewards.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Message 88 of 96
Ron1
Super Contributor

I got another denial letter for ovedfraft LOC. The reason was sufficent credit. They pulled EQ.

Ron.

Message 89 of 96
LesWH
Established Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I got another denial letter for ovedfraft LOC. The reason was sufficent credit. They pulled EQ.

Ron.

How much credit do you have?

Message 90 of 96
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.