Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining PSECU and credit pulls

tag
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Joining PSECU and credit pulls

I broke down and applied for membership on Tuesday and yesterday, I got an alert from True Credit regarding an EX pull from PSECU but the account was coded installment inquiry. Does this mean anything? Do they pre-approve for products with initial membership or even after membership has been established? I tried to go through that 27 page thread but didn't have the stamina...

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Joining PSECU and credit pulls

@MrShush wrote:

I broke down and applied for membership on Tuesday and yesterday, I got an alert from True Credit regarding an EX pull from PSECU but the account was coded installment inquiry. Does this mean anything? Do they pre-approve for products with initial membership or even after membership has been established? I tried to go through that 27 page thread but didn't have the stamina...

I applied for membership on Tuesday too! But I checked all three, no pull for me.

Message 2 of 11
vish1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

I applied for membership on Tuesday too! But I checked all three, no pull for me.

I applied for membership yesterday and I got a hard pull on my experian. I had applied for checking + saving + check card and online banking (virtually everything they offer in the membership application form). What did you apply for? same?

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 3 of 11
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I was rushing so I only apped for the share account as far as I know. They took the 6 for membership too.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@vish1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

I applied for membership yesterday and I got a hard pull on my experian. I had applied for checking + saving + check card and online banking (virtually everything they offer in the membership application form). What did you apply for? same?

@I app for the checking + check card, no @Anonymous access or whatever they call it. But I don't think that's the reason. Did you print out the application or did you have it mailled to you?

Message 5 of 11
vish1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@vish1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

@I app for the checking + check card, no @Anonymous access or whatever they call it. But I don't think that's the reason. Did you print out the application or did you have it mailled to you?

I printed out the application.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 6 of 11
MrShush
Valued Contributor

...as did I.

Message 7 of 11
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

They hit me hard on EX on 12/28.  The day I apped.  FYI...my membership is STILL incomplete! 

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 8 of 11
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Any reason why it's still incomplete?

Message 9 of 11
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

For whatever reason, it's just taking them forever to go through my info.  Took close to a month for them to acknowledge my app, then another 10 (ish) days to send me a letter saying they need my ID's faxed.  So I faxed & I'm still waiting. 

Mentioned this in anoher thread, but I called on Wed & she said that they were going to work on my file on Thurs (yesterday).  I told her it didn't take this long to buy my house!!!! 

Just unreal.....

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.