Valued Contributor
MrShush

Joining PSECU and credit pulls

I broke down and applied for membership on Tuesday and yesterday, I got an alert from True Credit regarding an EX pull from PSECU but the account was coded installment inquiry. Does this mean anything? Do they pre-approve for products with initial membership or even after membership has been established? I tried to go through that 27 page thread but didn't have the stamina...

Contributor
x9j4j

Re: Joining PSECU and credit pulls

MrShush wrote:

I broke down and applied for membership on Tuesday and yesterday, I got an alert from True Credit regarding an EX pull from PSECU but the account was coded installment inquiry. Does this mean anything? Do they pre-approve for products with initial membership or even after membership has been established? I tried to go through that 27 page thread but didn't have the stamina...

I applied for membership on Tuesday too! But I checked all three, no pull for me.

Valued Contributor
vish1

x9j4j wrote:

MrShush wrote:

I applied for membership on Tuesday too! But I checked all three, no pull for me.

I applied for membership yesterday and I got a hard pull on my experian. I had applied for checking + saving + check card and online banking (virtually everything they offer in the membership application form). What did you apply for? same?

Amex PRG | BoA Cash rewards 35K | BoA Cash rewards 7K | Citi AAdvantage 15 K | Chase Sapphire Preferred 11 K | Chase Freedom 10k | Chase United 5 K | Chase Southwest 5K | Chase Airtran 6.4K | Discover IT 8K | Barclays US Airways 7.8 K | DCU 3 K | US Bank Flex Perks 8K | Toys r US 6 K | JC Penney 4.6 K | Macy's 1200 | Kohl's 600
Ex Fico: 762 (PSECU)
EQ Fico: 764 (DCU)
TX Fico: 773 (Discover)
Valued Contributor
MrShush

I was rushing so I only apped for the share account as far as I know. They took the 6 for membership too.
Contributor
x9j4j

vish1 wrote:

x9j4j wrote:

MrShush wrote:

I applied for membership yesterday and I got a hard pull on my experian. I had applied for checking + saving + check card and online banking (virtually everything they offer in the membership application form). What did you apply for? same?

I app for the checking + check card, no @home access or whatever they call it. But I don't think that's the reason. Did you print out the application or did you have it mailled to you?

Valued Contributor
vish1

x9j4j wrote:

vish1 wrote:

x9j4j wrote:

MrShush wrote:

I app for the checking + check card, no @home access or whatever they call it. But I don't think that's the reason. Did you print out the application or did you have it mailled to you?

I printed out the application.

Amex PRG | BoA Cash rewards 35K | BoA Cash rewards 7K | Citi AAdvantage 15 K | Chase Sapphire Preferred 11 K | Chase Freedom 10k | Chase United 5 K | Chase Southwest 5K | Chase Airtran 6.4K | Discover IT 8K | Barclays US Airways 7.8 K | DCU 3 K | US Bank Flex Perks 8K | Toys r US 6 K | JC Penney 4.6 K | Macy's 1200 | Kohl's 600
Ex Fico: 762 (PSECU)
EQ Fico: 764 (DCU)
TX Fico: 773 (Discover)
Valued Contributor
MrShush

...as did I.

Senior Contributor
BungalowMo

They hit me hard on EX on 12/28.  The day I apped.  FYI...my membership is STILL incomplete! 

Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 - EQ 717 - EX 702
Current Score: 06/2014 TU 739 - EQ '08 709 - EX 721
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 06.18.14

Valued Contributor
MrShush

Any reason why it's still incomplete?

Senior Contributor
BungalowMo

For whatever reason, it's just taking them forever to go through my info.  Took close to a month for them to acknowledge my app, then another 10 (ish) days to send me a letter saying they need my ID's faxed.  So I faxed & I'm still waiting. 

Mentioned this in anoher thread, but I called on Wed & she said that they were going to work on my file on Thurs (yesterday).  I told her it didn't take this long to buy my house!!!! 

Just unreal.....

Starting Score: 07/2011 TU 732 - EQ 717 - EX 702
Current Score: 06/2014 TU 739 - EQ '08 709 - EX 721
Goal Score: 850

Bury me in the garden...last app 06.18.14

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}