Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joint Account Holders

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Joint Account Holders

Are there any credit cards still left out there in the credit card world that  issue credit cards for spouses?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Joint Account Holders

@Anonymous wrote:

Are there any credit cards still left out there in the credit card world that  issue credit cards for spouses?

I meant to say that issue credit card to spouses as joint credit card holders. Not authorized users.

Message 2 of 10
uswala
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I meant to say that issue credit card to spouses as joint credit card holders. Not authorized users.

I think FNBO does as I see an option to add someone as joint holder on my FNBO Amex.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen several, although mostly the line is blurred between joint-owner and co-signer. I'm 90% sure at least Discover does.

Message 4 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

To apply for joint from beginning (not many)

To add a Joint applicant once the account is open:

Discover (no pull even though they tell you they will)

Macy's (no pull even though they tell you they will)

CareCredit (I believe you can apply joint too)

the furniture stores backed by GE/SYNC (Ashley, Living Spaces) you can apply joint

Toyota or Lexus Visa I believe you can apply joint

Message 5 of 10
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

I have a joint account cards from US Bank (Cash +), and Penfed, although that was more adding as joint after application.  These are in the last two years, but don't know if they still do this 

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Diners was when they were taking applications.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did a joint US Bank Visa about six months ago.

I believe Wells Fargo does joint applications too (unless things have changed in the last year). 

Message 8 of 10
dilettante
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I did a joint US Bank Visa about six months ago.

I believe Wells Fargo does joint applications too (unless things have changed in the last year). 

My spouse and I have 2 joint accounts with Wells Fargo.  They are a very much relationship bank however.  They gave us a cc with only a SP when we opened a mortgage and checking/savings accounts with them.

Message 9 of 10
Fizzled
Valued Member

I did a joint account after my fiancee got declined; I don't know if you can joint off the bat though.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.