Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July's PSECU EX FICO Score

tag
DI
Super Contributor

July's PSECU EX FICO Score

Since I missed the deadline for July's EX FICO, can I call PSECU to ask what my June's score is?  They should know since they made a hard inquiry on my EX report right?

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
ficofox
Regular Contributor

Re: July's PSECU EX FICO Score

It's free to ask.

With FICO, time heals all wounds.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 30
DI
Super Contributor

I'm reluctant to ask.  I don't want them to think  that was my only reason for joining. 

Message 3 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMO, if they did a hard, its your right to know.

Message 4 of 30
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

IMO, if they did a hard, its your right to know.

You're right!  I'll ring them up tomorrow.   Thanks for the replies you all.

Message 5 of 30
ficofox
Regular Contributor

Yeah - it would be silly of them to say no since they typically request our scores from Experian around the 5th or 6th of each month. Since you technically became an official member before then, they should really be including you in the next pull that they execute for us all. Whatever.  I wouldn't be concerned what the CSR thinks about your reasons for joining because they have hundreds of members calling every day and you will be no more than a very brief blip in their radar. After you hang up, you will forever be gone from their mind.

With FICO, time heals all wounds.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 30
DI
Super Contributor

@ficofox wrote:

Yeah - it would be silly of them to say no since they typically request our scores from Experian around the 5th or 6th of each month. Since you technically became an official member before then, they should really be including you in the next pull that they execute for us all. Whatever.  I wouldn't be concerned what the CSR thinks about your reasons for joining because they have hundreds of members calling every day and you will be no more than a very brief blip in their radar. After you hang up, you will forever be gone from their mind.

Thanks!  That's exactly what I needed to hear.  I'm going  to send them an email first. 

Message 7 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ficofox wrote:

Very well said ficofox, I don't think that could have been worded any better.

Let us know what the outcome is DI, I hope your EX Fico is wayyyyyyyyyyy up there!!!!

Message 8 of 30
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

@Mustanglvr2006- I don't know that they have to disclose your credit score after a hard pull. FIA underwriter told me that was confidential and against an agreement they had with the CRA. Don't know if they were blowing hot or air or not, but that's the reason they gave.
Message 9 of 30
DI
Super Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:
@Anonymous- I don't know that they have to disclose your credit score after a hard pull. FIA underwriter told me that was confidential and against an agreement they had with the CRA. Don't know if they were blowing hot or air or not, but that's the reason they gave.

PenFed without hesitation told me my EQ FICO score was 792 when I first joined them. 

Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.