Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July's PSECU EX FICO Score

tag
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Re: July's PSECU EX FICO Score

It may be each individual company's agreement with the CRA is different. Give it a shot and let everyone know how it went.
Message 11 of 30
CS800
Super Contributor

DI:

Let me know if they tell you your score. I asked the person processing my app and she said she couldn't tell me my score. I didn't want to push and ask the reasons why she couldnt give me my EX score.

Message 12 of 30
DI
Super Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

DI:

Let me know if they tell you your score. I asked the person processing my app and she said she couldn't tell me my score. I didn't want to push and ask the reasons why she couldnt give me my EX score.

I sure will.  You should have told her that you're a member of other CUs and they had no problem giving you your score.   I think it's silly of the rep to not give out the score when they offer free FICOs score anyway.  I now suspect maybe the scores they use is not the same as the free FICO score members get.  I would have questioned her about that too.  Put pressure on them.. They getting paid. 

Message 13 of 30
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

I may be in the minority here, but I'm gonna go ahead and say it. The free fico score is a perk associated with this CU, not Canon law. Too many people pressing about it may not be a good thing. If you're in, a month shouldn't be an eternity to wait.
Message 14 of 30
DI
Super Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:
I may be in the minority here, but I'm gonna go ahead and say it. The free fico score is a perk associated with this CU, not Canon law. Too many people pressing about it may not be a good thing. If you're in, a month shouldn't be an eternity to wait.

Mostly everyone here joined PSECU just to see their EX FICO score.  Therefore, the mind is set on getting that EX FICO score by any means. 

Message 15 of 30
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

I agree most joined for the EX Fico, plus for their great VISA/PSL deal, plus their great customer service. As, you can see, they provide excellent benefits to members, so let's work with them, not against. I believe their FICO score page says PSECU providing free scores to it's members can change, so why mess with that.
Message 16 of 30
android01
Valued Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:

I couldn't agree more.  A really good thing just doesn't seem to be enough for some folks.  

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 17 of 30
Datx
Valued Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:

Agreed. If the OP does not receive his/her score this month, he/she will get it next month. I know its hard to stay patience, but it will come eventually. I don't see any harm requesting through email, but if they don't willingly grant the request, there is no need to demand it. It will come next month.

Message 18 of 30
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

I'm a member of 2 local CUs: one gave me my FICO score when they pulled it for me to join (a hard pull). The other would not give it to me, when they did a hard pull for a visa app. Each CU has their own policies.

One did a hard pull just for me to join; while the other did a soft to join and a hard only for the visa. They're all very different in what they do and the rules they follow.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 19 of 30
mrmagic9799
Regular Contributor

Unless something has changed, they won't. This very thing happened to me in April I had to wait until May. According to them and the website they request all scores on the first and wait on EX...YMMV
Message 20 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.