cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juni invitation letter. What are my chances of getting accepted and replacing my Orchard?

tag
jaysdad2k
Frequent Contributor

Re: Juni invitation letter. What are my chances of getting accepted and replacing my Orchard?

I have called Orchard BD 2 or 3 times in the past year, and I seem to get the same nice lady who says no CLI, but in August she agreed to cut my AF in half. She even once said something like, "I'm not going to lie to you, don't expect any CLI's any time soon."

I got them to go to $1,000 last October, from $800. So in late October during my "CLI spree" I called and got a man. I told him that I had been with them for years, and that I had not had an increase since last October, was there anything he could do. He paused, then said the computer says you get $200 to $1,200. He seemed a bit surprised. So was I!

Message Edited by jaysdad2k on 11-25-2009 11:28 AM
"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov
4/11 TU 743 4/11 EQ 763
Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Juni invitation letter. What are my chances of getting accepted and replacing my Orchard?

@bamagirl1 wrote:

BeamMeUp-

1st of all congrats on your approval and getting 1/2 of your AF adj off with Orchard.

My question for you is did they pull TU for you? I'm in the SE and here most always pull EQ so I have 0 pulls on TU..and I was wondering if anyone knew or you knew if they always pull TU or what?

thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving (past) to you as well!  I love Thanksgiving.  So fun.

Barclay's Juniper pulled TU for me, HSBC Orchard pulled EXP.

My TU inquiries keep falling off, so Juni is my only current inquiry there.

I like my Juni card - next year I'm hoping for a rewards card - this year I'm just glad to have a bank card without an AF.  Baby-steppin' all the way!

(And of course, I never had a problem with my Orchard card the whole 11 months it was open.  After I called to close it, a duplicate charge is showing up and they're pretty unresponsive.  Go figure.  Just glad I went back and checked the website a few hours after I had made the phone call to close it, or I would have no idea that I have a new balance!)  PIF'd and working with unresponsive Orchard and the merchant to get it repaired.  Argh.

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Haha!  I realize how that sounds but it is true!  I bet you get better CLIs with the girl agents

Starting limit with Orchard $300, CLI to $400 after 6 months, then to $500 after another 6 or so, then they froze the auto-CLIs............TWO years later, I finally ask and got $100 about 2 weeks ago, $100 about 2 days ago and $600 today bringing my CL to $1300.  Not great, but still a huge step when you consider what I was at.  

congrat's! did they pull ur credit

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Haha!  I realize how that sounds but it is true!  I bet you get better CLIs with the girl agents

Starting limit with Orchard $300, CLI to $400 after 6 months, then to $500 after another 6 or so, then they froze the auto-CLIs............TWO years later, I finally ask and got $100 about 2 weeks ago, $100 about 2 days ago and $600 today bringing my CL to $1300.  Not great, but still a huge step when you consider what I was at.  

congrat's! did they pull ur credit

Nope, not even a soft pull for any of the 3 CLIs last month. Is it just me or is it kinda odd to get 3 CLIs in one month?  

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.