Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper CLI via BT Check Carrot

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Juniper CLI via BT Check Carrot

Timber, if you don't mind me asking, how long have you had your two wamu cards?  I have a similar credit situation but limits significantly lower than yours.
Message 11 of 12
timber
Regular Contributor

Re: Juniper CLI via BT Check Carrot

$12,500 Platinum Visa 9/07
$9,000 PetSmart Visa 7/08

Wamu sent me a pre-approved offer for the Visa Platinum last September 07... app'd online and was instantly approved with $10,500 CL and BT at 0% til January 2009. They gave me a 2K CLI at 6 months.

Last week I cold app'd for the PetSmart Visa from the PetSmart website and was instantly approved for 9K CL and BT at 0% for 6 months. I only got this card because you could upload a picture of your pet (my yellow Lab named Timber) to customize the card. I had done this with my CapOne Platinum MC, but closed it 2 months ago because they are extremely conservative with CLIs.

Some more info on my history with Wamu... a little over year after my BK7 discharge (2003), Providian sent me a pre-approved offer for a platinum visa, which I got with an initial CL of $4500. I was really stoked about this given my BK. About a year later Wamu acquired Providian and I got a $1500 CLI. In 2006 I had a credit dispute on this card for a large credit return of about $2K. I got such poor C/S and they would not issue a temp credit for the dispute, so I closed the account and paid off the balance a couple of months later. BTW - the credit dispute got resolved.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.