Frequent Contributor
eddymvp

Juniper CLI?

I opened up my juniper account last year on April 1st of 2008 and my TransUnion score was 620. My score is now 655 and  I have not received any CLI increase from them. If I call them would they pull my report to qualify me for an increase? I barely use this card and I occasionally use it to fill out my tank every two months and then I pay in full. My original CL was 500.
Frequent Contributor
lessons_learned

Re: Juniper CLI?

Juniper has tightened up quite a bit since last year.  I just got an increase from 500 to 1500 but that's when my TU peaked at 764.  When I got the card I think I had 580-615.  They will have to do a hard pull.  If you don't qualify automatically the analyst will actually look at your report.  Do you have any baddies?

I suggest using the backdoor # posted on this site. 

Where I was 8/22/08 TU 581 EQ 554 EX 615
Where I am 7/30/09 EX 737 (FAKO) EQ 689 TU 745
Can't wait to see what my scores will be when all my accounts hit the 1 year mark!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}