Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Juniper - CLI

not
Message 2 of 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I have had a card 8 months with no automatic CLI.  They have looked at my CR every couple of months.

I am waiting for a year, when all my other newer CLs will be reporting.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@$$holes just put a fraud alert on my TU file cause I closed the card I got during Junami...WTH?  Ah the joys of ripping a new one.
Message 4 of 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Brammy wrote:
@$$holes just put a fraud alert on my TU file cause I closed the card I got during Junami...WTH?  Ah the joys of ripping a new one.

Who put a FA on your TU report? Juniper? How can? I have never heard of this.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused wrote:

Brammy wrote:

Who put a FA on your TU report? Juniper? How can? I have never heard of this.

According to TU, Barclays said they had a security breech (a result of Junami) and my info was comprimised...WTH?  That was bad underwriting, nothing more.  They forwarded the info to TU....automatic fraud alert til Apr 08.  Greeeeaaaat!!!!  Now if Discover wants to soft me they see a big old FA!  WTH?

I closed the account did not dispute as fraud

Message Edited by Brammy on 12-14-2007 04:24 PM
Message 6 of 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry! You better keep both of your credit pimp hands strong.Smiley Happy Just an FYI, I had trouble yanking my FICO EX because of my FA. I had to call CS and answer a battery of questions.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.