Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper Cards... any feedback?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Juniper Cards... any feedback?

My Wells Fargo VISA by contrast, while the call center does not appear to be overseas, the call center reps are young, attractive, married women from a small Connecticut town. Stepford.

Message 11 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have always given things, people, CCC's the benefit of the doubt, but.. on this one.. Well it pays my myFico fees...hehehehe
Message 12 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditHawk,

I was declined by Juniper US Airways MC, the other day.  They did pull TU (762); however, as I have not used credit in about 9 years and I have no accts reportable they stated too few accts.  Hopefully, you will fare better than I did.

Message 13 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied online yesterday for a Carnival Sea Miles through Juniper and was approved. I'm from Texas and they pulled my TU with a 630 score.  I have 1 co to sprint mobile for $273.  I also tried to apply for a US Air through them today adding my dw, but was told online the they needed more time to review the information.  We'll wait and see.  Hope this helps you.
Message 14 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Duckhunter, if I may ask, how much cl did Juniper approve for you?
Message 15 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

cl of over 5000.  I think it is because of our combined income.
Message 16 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the response... maybe I will try in December when it seems like everyone is a bit more lenient. 
Message 17 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

lynnnyc wrote:
I was declined by Juniper US Airways MC, the other day.  They did pull TU (762); however, as I have not used credit in about 9 years and I have no accts reportable they stated too few accts.  Hopefully, you will fare better than I did.

They must apply considerably different standards for their various partner cards. I got my Osh Kosh with a TU of around 630-640 and a CL of $2500.
Message 18 of 57
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Juniper likes to see at least 2 CC open and in good standing before they will issue a card. Doesnt matter if its a major CC or a store card. I would apply for a target or JCPenney card and apply for another VISA/MC then after 6 months apply for a Juniper card.
Message 19 of 57
laryn41
Frequent Contributor

i want a osh kosh card what's the site?

Message 20 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.