Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Senior Contributor

Re: Juniper Cards... any feedback?

My Wells Fargo VISA by contrast, while the call center does not appear to be overseas, the call center reps are young, attractive, married women from a small Connecticut town. Stepford.

I have always given things, people, CCC's the benefit of the doubt, but.. on this one.. Well it pays my myFico fees...hehehehe
Valued Member

CreditHawk,

I was declined by Juniper US Airways MC, the other day.  They did pull TU (762); however, as I have not used credit in about 9 years and I have no accts reportable they stated too few accts.  Hopefully, you will fare better than I did.

New Contributor

I applied online yesterday for a Carnival Sea Miles through Juniper and was approved. I'm from Texas and they pulled my TU with a 630 score.  I have 1 co to sprint mobile for $273.  I also tried to apply for a US Air through them today adding my dw, but was told online the they needed more time to review the information.  We'll wait and see.  Hope this helps you.
Valued Member

Duckhunter, if I may ask, how much cl did Juniper approve for you?
New Contributor

cl of over 5000.  I think it is because of our combined income.
Valued Member

thanks for the response... maybe I will try in December when it seems like everyone is a bit more lenient. 
Senior Contributor

lynnnyc wrote:
I was declined by Juniper US Airways MC, the other day.  They did pull TU (762); however, as I have not used credit in about 9 years and I have no accts reportable they stated too few accts.  Hopefully, you will fare better than I did.

They must apply considerably different standards for their various partner cards. I got my Osh Kosh with a TU of around 630-640 and a CL of $2500.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Juniper likes to see at least 2 CC open and in good standing before they will issue a card. Doesnt matter if its a major CC or a store card. I would apply for a target or JCPenney card and apply for another VISA/MC then after 6 months apply for a Juniper card.
Frequent Contributor

i want a osh kosh card what's the site?

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.