Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Juniper Cards... any feedback?

Probably right sleigh I have 600 on a 3K limit
Message 41 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the 10 day message.  Is this a decline??
Message 42 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, and my wife has 1200 cash limit on a 6000 limit. 20%
Message 43 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a pre-qualified Juniper ap in themail today at 8.99% no AF.  I've been slowly rebuilding my credit and i've gone from 525s FICOs to between 612 and 627 Ficos.  I have most of my cards between 10-20% util, defauted student loan and a Citi collection from over 6.5yrs.  Is it worth trying for this card?  I have noticed that as my credit scores have risen, i've received better offers.  Feed back please as I don't want to waste an inquiry.  Thanks.
Message 44 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the same offer in the mail with an up to 7500 limit. They gave me $3500 with my 690+ TU score, and BK that was 5 years old. I really expect more of a limit then what they gave me, since I have another card with over a 10K limit...
Message 45 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Figured I'd better revise this as my new card has about 5k cash imit on a 10k limit. As IF I would ever use a credit card for a cash advance. (With the exception of CB&T and PenFed where they are the same as purchases).
Message 46 of 57
Watson1225
Valued Member

I'm with you on that Brammy. I NEVER request cash advances from any of my cards. My brother in law does that in Atlantic City of all places instead of taking the cash from an ATM with his bank card. I have told my sis that he is out of his friggin mind paying those fees associated even if he does PIF.

I'm done with apps for now - atleast for the next year to year and a half. Wanna let my current history grow and get to the 700 club. Only another 29 points before that happens!!!

Maybe I need to wander into the sleigh center.

Message Edited by Watson1225 on 09-19-2007 03:00 PM
Message 47 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the 10 day message last week when I applied. I got approved today but only a $750 CL. Not enough to do much to my utilization. My TU score was 648 when they pulled it. I had my disputes complete since the app and now my TU is 684.

Should I try for a CLI on activation?
Message 48 of 57
BusTracey

Re: Juniper Cards... Any feedback?

Juniper is good by me so far I have a BK that was discharged on 04/07.I applied for the usual Cap1 $300 2Orchard $300 Target $200 then i was roaming your forum and heard about Hooters they gave me $1000 CL I too heard about the computer giving out a lot of credit. i jumped on the wagon i got instant approval for the carnival & usair $1500.00 credit limit on both then i heard about them taking them back .i got the cards in the mail today.I must say this forum is the best I have learned a lot from everyone thanks
Message 49 of 57
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

sleigh17 wrote:

I'm guessing here, but I think it is 20% or $100 per each $500 in CL for cash advances with Junny. I have a $1500 CL with $300 cash advance privileges. I can't say if they ever raise that or not.

My Chase is 20%, my Juniper is 40%
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 50 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.