Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper Cards... any feedback?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Juniper Cards... any feedback?

I applied for both the Orbitz Mastercard and the Travelocity Mastercard and was denied for both. One of the reasons was due to too many recent inquiries and the fact that I have new accounts. I have acquired 6 credit cards since June of this year with the following credit limits: HSBC CASH OR FLY PLATINUM MASTERCARD--750 DOLLARS HSBC PLATINUM DIRECT REWARDS (DISCOVER NETWORK)--1400 DOLLARS PREMIER BANK PLATINUM MASTERCARD--250 DOLLARS CAPITAL ONE PLATINUM VISA--300 DOLLARS CREDIT ONE PLATINUM VISA--200 DOLLARS WAMU PLATINUM VISA--1000 DOLLARS I AM IN THE PROCESS OF REBUILDING MY CREDIT AND I AM TRYING TO GET MY FICO SCORES UP. THE LATEST FICO SCORE (FROM THE WAMU WEBSITE)BASED ON THE TU CREDIT REPORT IS 621. I MIGHT NEED TO LET THESE NEW CARDS MARINATE FOR A WHILE BEFORE I APPLY FOR NEW CARDS. I REALLY LIKE THE IDEA OF HAVING TRAVEL REWARDS CARDS SINCE I LIKE TO TRAVEL AND I KNOW THAT I WONT BE APPROVED FOR ANY CITI OR CHASE CARDS ANYTIME SOON (OR AMEX FOR THAT MATTER). ANY THOUGHTS OR FEELINGS FROM YOU GUYS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS, I AM NOT SHOUTING. THANK YOU.

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 10-31-2007 05:57 PM
Message 51 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you land...Next time turn the caps off!Youre definitely  headed in the right direction...
Message 52 of 57
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

bren39 wrote:
Good for you land...Next time turn the caps off!Youre definitely  headed in the right direction...

And posts can be edited - under options, on the right, above the post
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 53 of 57
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Not to be piling on--I'll bet you're on Firefox, right? Look down at the bottom left below the text box. There's a check box with a line that says, "Automatically convert carriage returns to HTML line breaks." That's your paragraph-maker.

And if you ever edit a post, you'll have to reclick the box, or your will have a blob again.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 54 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am somewhat computer illiterate guys so next time I will make sure that the caps are off.

Robot wink
Message 55 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have plat and Seamiles-
Been happy so far-

The plat is my lowest APR of all my cards.
Message 56 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the US Airways Platinum and they wont allow me another one at this time..
Message 57 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.