Contributor
diva0969

Juniper MC "preapproval" offer HELP!

Hi guys,

I just got an invitation, an "exclusive offer for diva0969" to apply for the Juniper mastercard.  APR is 7.9% and everything else looks and sounds good.  The thing is, they denied my US Airways application last week.  I wasn't quite sure why; my TU is 588 (low I know), but I'd seen folks on here get approved for Juniper products with scores close to mine.

Should I apply?  I really want to but I'm afraid they'll just deny me again.  Are they messing with me or do I have a chance? :smileyindifferent:

Thanks!
Established Contributor
unknown_entity

Re: Juniper MC "preapproval" offer HELP!

I would recon the first app before applying for the pre approved offer.  They already have your CR for that one.  It'll save you an inquiry.   If you are approved then you can still try the pre-app offer.  Juniper is pretty cool about recons, about the same as Chase in my experience, just don't take a cash advance on the card, they will CLD you for it.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+