Frequent Contributor

Juniper MasterCard Business Card

[ Edited ]
I received an application for a Juniper MasterCard for my business.

So is this a good thing? it has

0% apr for the first 13 months on initial balance transfers
up to 5% cash back
No earnings Limit (not sure what this means)
No annual fee

Would love feed back. I need to mail this back by 9/19. I didn't even realize I had this application and just found it on my desk when looking for something else.

Edited to ask what personal credit score do I need to apply for this?

Thanks

Message Edited by Harpo on 09-05-2008 05:05 PM
Valued Contributor

Re: Juniper MasterCard Business Card

Harpo wrote:
I received an application for a Juniper MasterCard for my business.

So is this a good thing? it has

0% apr for the first 13 months on initial balance transfers
up to 5% cash back
No earnings Limit (not sure what this means)
No annual fee

Would love feed back. I need to mail this back by 9/19. I didn't even realize I had this application and just found it on my desk when looking for something else.

Edited to ask what personal credit score do I need to apply for this?

Thanks

Message Edited by Harpo on 09-05-2008 05:05 PM

Do you intend to PIF this account? If so, maybe. If not I would avoid Barclay/Juniper - they RJ!

I would also avoid obtaining business credit that requires a PG, your SSN or is interested in your personal credit.
Established Contributor

Most business credit requires a PG. Very rare to see anything that doesn't these days. Even starter accounts are starting to do it.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Credit repair - the Ski Mask Way.
Epic Contributor

I have the Bank Atlantic card issued by Juniper. 0% for 15 months.  Which I used and maxed the card out. so far they have not been chasing my balance down or anything and I like it.
Fico Scores: EQ- 662., TU 684 Barclay, EX 700 (3/21/15)

You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
72 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor

If you simply transfer a balance to Bank Atlantic 0%APR promo deal, do you have to worry about Juniper rate-jacking you? 

I would not be putting any purchases on the card. I would simply be moving a fairly large balance to the card and keeping it there for 15 months at 0%

Is there anytihng they can do to screw me over?

Epic Contributor

They approved my mom for 20k, we moved 20k to the card with BT.

I have been paying $200/month for the last 13 months and they have done nothing. 

Fico Scores: EQ- 662., TU 684 Barclay, EX 700 (3/21/15)

You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
72 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.