cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper Offer 7.99% APR purchases and Balance Transfers - Not Introductory Rate

tag
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Juniper Offer 7.99% APR purchases and Balance Transfers - Not Introductory Rate

PurpleHaze wrote:

@WhirledPeasPlease wrote:

Sorry -- I have a problem with hitting 'post' too early!  LOL

I think I combed thru and found the posts that directly talked about the 7.9% IR on a plain Jane Juni Plat MC.  I'm sure there are comments by co-branded cardholders, but that's to be expected on here!  (Heck, I did it in my orig post!)

I hope these help!

Thanks for finding the links for me Peas.  Its obvious I just dont have the hang of it yet lol.  Other posters can learn from you and HTSU.  You two provide answers and links if possible, versus leaving sarcastic posts advising the info is posted all over the forum. SO again I thank you.  I will look through the links you provided. I am sure I will find what I am looking for. Thanks again for your POSITIVE response.

You're very welcome!  I'm a search hound in general, lol.

Thanks also for the comparison to Hauling -- she's the queen, I'm just one of the ladies in waiting.  LOL -- I'll be sure to let her know you gave her props!

Good luck w/ Juni -- I like the card, but their CS is at times a bit lacking.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Juniper Offer 7.99% APR purchases and Balance Transfers - Not Introductory Rate

You said ya looked but you didn't so I was sacastic. I'm being sarcastic again.Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You said ya looked but you didn't so I was sacastic. I'm being sarcastic again.Smiley Wink

Your smiley winks aren't necessary.  I wrote my point without hiding behind a smiley.  If being negative makes you happy do you. I am sure you can read since you responded, therefore my post states I did look. The information I located was not beneficial. Hence, reaching out to others for responses. Obviously you post to bait and switch people to be internet gangsters and argue. Keep up the great work you do all over the board with your sarcasm and overall uselessness.

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Your smiley winks aren't necessary.  I wrote my point without hiding behind a smiley.  If being negative makes you happy do you. I am sure you can read since you responded, therefore my post states I did look. The information I located was not beneficial. Hence, reaching out to others for responses. Obviously you post to bait and switch people to be internet gangsters and argue. Keep up the great work you do all over the board with your sarcasm and overall uselessness.

You're right. That sounded terrible. I'm sorry.
Message 14 of 16
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Group Hug?  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 15 of 16
oracles
Valued Contributor

@MidnightVoice wrote:
Group Hug?  Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy come here everyone lol

you see i am man enough to hug lol

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.